Jadakiss & Fabolous Friday On Elm street droppin Vol. Finally

Like it has been mentioned before. Idk why Cain wasn't on this.

Principles has been on repeat. Beat is Raw
Didn't like the hook tho.

Talk about it is more of a conscious joint.
Didn't mind it being on here
Theme music had a similar feeling To Hov and Ye Otis

I honestly wished they had more jackin for beats though.

Fab sounds fresh on this and mixes it up. Kiss is barely hanging in there according to my ear.

I knew Jada was approaching Celtics Shaq status after that Consignment tape. One of the worst tapes I've ever heard. Jada's still good for features and joint stuff like this album, but full solo projects....ehhhhhh....

Jada had a special flow when he was just rapping on lox **** he lost his touch when he went solo

Swizz needs to produce a sequel with nothing but “Theme Music” type beats, that track is the one

Jada’s problem is he keeps chasing the mainstream sound, as a solo artist he’s had the most success out the crew in that arena because of it but a lot of those songs aren’t up to par. He’s even admitted he had to dumb his **** down at times for it to work. P and Donnie wouldn’t do that and neither should he. He should take the Royce approach, get with a legendary producer you have history with (Either Alchemist or Premier) and just spit your *** off.

Simple

I actually listen to future but I’ve never heard a feature from him that sounds good

he’s just not a feature artist to me

Future is best when there are no competing sounds on the track with him with a few exceptions (Grammy's, Range Rover came with steps, etc.)

He comes on the track talking about something far off from what the track usually is or he's providing next to no impact on the track (Patek Water)

How Styles ain't spit a verse on Ice Pick

martin3.png

Beats on this are trash

Fab outshined Jada

How do you **** up Tevin Campbell's Can We Talk?! That's a classic and they delivered some trash. If you sample it, you gotta kill it.

Beats on this are trash

Fab outshined Jada

How do you **** up Tevin Campbell's Can We Talk?! That's a classic and they delivered some trash. If you sample it, you gotta kill it.

That song didn't fit them at all. That was them trying too hard, like those Future songs

initially I didn't have much desire to give this tape a listen. fab always seemed like a soft R&B rapper w/ punches. never really checked for yo.

jada @ this stage of his career, is still sound technically but that "it" factor left dude years ago. the way he raps is just bland.

but anyway, checked this thread out to see what the consensus was on this tape and decided to youtube a couple trax that you guys mentioned.

must say, this joint sounds kinda cool so far. lol impressed with fab. he's easily outshining kiss. nice to hear dude aggressive. his punches & flow have always been there, but now sayin real **** and droppin jewels and its nice to hear from that comin from dude. guessing that comes with age.

fab on talk about it = the realest of talks.

might actually **** around and DL this ****. lol this shoulda been an album fr.

Last edited:
I think as an album goes this is a very solid project minus the future joint. I think we are spoiled in 2017 with the quantity of music so it definitely waters this down. I think lyrically the album is above avaerage and hope the project does well enough to warrant a second album.

The project was dope. Just goddamn bars all over the place :lol: :smokin

Soul Food, man. :smokin

Stand Up isn’t that bad as some are making it seem.

Back
Top Bottom