Jadakiss Vs Styles P

Yayo trash.
Not good trash like Post consumer recycled content. But bad trash like used baby wipe trash.

Sheek waayyyyy nicer than he gets credit for. Felt all his verses on Filthy America were dope.

Love all three together and individually.

Styles needs to stop releasing projects errry five mins tho.

I JUST learned that Styles dropped project with his son :lol:

Yo ppl sleep on sheek. Sheek been nice and is still nice. Period.

Anyway, styles >>>>>>>>>>>

Yayo trash.
Not good trash like Post consumer recycled content. But bad trash like used baby wipe trash.

Sheek waayyyyy nicer than he gets credit for. Felt all his verses on Filthy America were dope.

Love all three together and individually.

Styles needs to stop releasing projects errry five mins tho.

I JUST learned that Styles dropped project with his son :lol:

To each their own .... gun powder guru part 1(yayo) is beyond solid mixtape

Sheek had the best verse on Benjamins IMO. He has the strongest delivery of the three of them and ends up stealing the show a lotta the time. I just didn't like Dirty America that much I guess and unfairly said his verses were messing it up for me, I'll go back and listen again when I have the time. November is Lox season for me tho, maybe it'll have to wait. Remarkable thing about Sheek is he's still seems to have as strong a voice as he did in the 90's while Jada & Styles have different voices from back then.

Yea i agree about the voice thing. Esp Styles.

His verse on Holiday was :wow:

Straight menacing.

Now its difterent. Less menacing.

he probably has the most depth of the three of them cause he can talk the brutal violent stuff and you believe it but he can also do the songs for the people and you believe those too (I do at least).

Back
Top Bottom