Jae Millz- Appreciation post (No Krunk)

Joined Sep 23, 2004
Millz has to be one of the most overlooked rappers out of NYC. I dunno why these labels @#%$ on him the way they did but he deserves a chance just as much as Saigon, or *gasp* Papoose

Mixtapes you need:

Classics:

Battles:
Just disrespected Ness' life

Mookie

The Infamous Dj Khaled video:
Stupid dude disabled embedding on this one... youtube.com/watch?v=4h8Rt1UING8
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Joined Mar 5, 2006
Yes, yes.........Millz is dat dude :pimp:
:pimp:
, he just needs to drop. >:
:smh:
-Formerly Known As *Ge0 Tha Kid*-[hr][/hr]
Young Ge0rge​

Joined Oct 5, 2007
Millz > Ness and everyone that has ever been on Da Band.

Straight up murked him.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede,Team You're Not Smashing

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

Joined Apr 29, 2003
Who is a top 10 song of all time for me. Personally I think Millz should holler at cam and get the ball rolling. Looks like cam is rebuilding the dips and Millz is going nowhere fast, both from the same block and rep harlem...why not...because if not I don't think us fan will ever hear back to the future SMH

Joined Sep 25, 2004
homie that said Cam..is right he should....or he should holla at Puff...maybe hell have good luck over there :lol:
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Joined Oct 20, 2004
Millz is a freakin' monster. Dude has a swag when he spits thats just phenomenal.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]^ :smh:
sadly no.. a bunch of heads in here checked along with myself and have never come across the track. EVER.[hr][/hr]

its for his album and so is that HAZE track his peoples said ..if his album ever drops |I
S.O.S.A​

Joined Mar 11, 2001
i was about to make an appreciation post for Millz' slaughtering of Ness the other day but i forgot.

first time i saw that, it was like the first time i heard Hit Em Up. that @#%$ is like the most disrespectful 2 minutes in hip-hop history. @#%$ is so brutal even Puff and Ness' dude in the fitted can't bear to watch...

Joined Sep 25, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]
first time i saw that, it was like the first time i heard Hit Em Up. that is like the most disrespectful 2 minutes in hip-hop history. is so brutal even Puff and Ness' dude in the fitted can't bear to watch...[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
:rofl:
S.O.S.A​

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Smed why would I G? I mean I could see if I was somebody other than Cake but c'mon.. its me... Seymore. Of course I had to find a way to get this, NH. I mean I did debute it on nt right? :\
:pimp:
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now