Jae Millz- Appreciation post (No Krunk)

Millz has to be one of the most overlooked rappers out of NYC. I dunno why these labels @#%$ on him the way they did but he deserves a chance just as much as Saigon, or *gasp* Papoose
eek.gif

Mixtapes you need:
mixtapesusa_1971_9688999

mixtapesusa_1976_21104375

h07325js8yd.jpg

00-jae_millz-the_time_is_now_(the_official_mixtape)-2007-uc.jpg

89hbxq9.jpg

p_4.jpg

Classics:

Battles:
Just disrespected Ness' life
smh.gif
sick.gif

Mookie
laugh.gif

The Infamous Dj Khaled video:
Stupid dude disabled embedding on this one... youtube.com/watch?v=4h8Rt1UING8
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Yes, yes.........Millz is dat dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, he just needs to drop. >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
-Formerly Known As *Ge0 Tha Kid*-
Young Ge0rge​

Millz > Ness and everyone that has ever been on Da Band.

Straight up murked him.

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede,Team You're Not Smashing

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

Who is a top 10 song of all time for me. Personally I think Millz should holler at cam and get the ball rolling. Looks like cam is rebuilding the dips and Millz is going nowhere fast, both from the same block and rep harlem...why not...because if not I don't think us fan will ever hear back to the future SMH

homie that said Cam..is right he should....or he should holla at Puff...maybe hell have good luck over there :lol:
laugh.gif
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Millz is a freakin' monster. Dude has a swag when he spits thats just phenomenal.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Quote:
^ :smh:
smh.gif
sadly no.. a bunch of heads in here checked along with myself and have never come across the track. EVER.

its for his album and so is that HAZE track his peoples said ..if his album ever drops |I
tired.gif
S.O.S.A​

i was about to make an appreciation post for Millz' slaughtering of Ness the other day but i forgot.

first time i saw that, it was like the first time i heard Hit Em Up. that @#%$ is like the most disrespectful 2 minutes in hip-hop history. @#%$ is so brutal even Puff and Ness' dude in the fitted can't bear to watch...

Quote:
first time i saw that, it was like the first time i heard Hit Em Up. that is like the most disrespectful 2 minutes in hip-hop history. is so brutal even Puff and Ness' dude in the fitted can't bear to watch...
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
S.O.S.A​

Smed why would I G? I mean I could see if I was somebody other than Cake but c'mon.. its me... Seymore. Of course I had to find a way to get this, NH. I mean I did debute it on nt right? :\
ohwell.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
SeymoreCAKE... I Gotta Define Great!!​

Back
Top Bottom