~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

WORD... OJ THE JUCIE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT COVER o_o HE SUCKS IF THEY SHOULD GOT WACKKA FLOCKA FLAME EVN IF THEY ARE THE SAME CREW BUT WAKKA BETTER! JCOLE AND DRAKE NEED TO BE ON THT COVER !

Originally Posted by PHENOMASTROBOY

WORD... OJ THE JUCIE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT COVER o_o HE SUCKS IF THEY SHOULD GOT WACKKA FLOCKA FLAME EVN IF THEY ARE THE SAME CREW BUT WAKKA BETTER! JCOLE AND DRAKE NEED TO BE ON THT COVER !
you $#$%!!* moron J. Cole is on the cover.

Honestly, in terms of that cover,

Hussle, Cole, Wiz,...........who else? I mean, other than these three, I don't see anybody else on that cover doing anything in the coming years.

No way i'm listeing to Jae Millz talk for 10 minutes...

Someone needs to be a martyr and listen to that %$%* and make cliff notes...

Millz had me rollin at some parts
roll.gif

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

No way i'm listeing to Jae Millz talk for 10 minutes...

Someone needs to be a martyr and listen to that %$%* and make cliff notes...

lol

SHUT UP! No one cares about Millz or his word.

Dude actin like him being outspoken about to shake up the game, dude been passed around the hip hop game more than Yung Berg's chain, and more than Trina's box
roll.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by PHENOMASTROBOY

OJ, and drake should've been on da over.....but LAST year

waka flaka should've been on da cover THIS year....however waka has a article in da magazine.

Millz just mad hes never gonna go anywhere with his career...YM is the best look he will ever get..shut up and get that show money off Waynes name

I think the dude who posted it up on Rap Radar summed up my opinion pretty well...
During Jae Millz’s interview with True Stories radio, he questions why Cam’Ron’s protegé Vado isn’t featured on XXL’s freshmen 10 cover and goes on to say, “Who the f are these other n's…them n's is fin’ wack.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis

mad.gif
I guarantee you that Fashawn's album is better than any album Millz will drop, if he ever drops one. And there's a very good number of people that rock with him, just because you're not put on doesn't mean nobody else is.

I didn't have a problem with anyone on that cover. Only thing you can say and its a legit excuse is that Jay Rock and OJ got videos out there a year and two years ago and probably would've been more suitable to be on there last year. But XXL ain't %+!.
laugh.gif
Let's don't act like they're some credible magazine company. They'll put Fif, Yayo or Banks on the cover 6 times out of the year. They'll give anyone a XL rating. Their opinion means nothing. Some don't understand that though. Some hold their opinion higher than others.

And if Jay really that heated he should've said names. He's gonna be outspoken this year? Say names. If you gonna be Kanye you gotta throw dudes under the bus.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

SHUT UP! No one cares about Millz or his word.

Dude actin like him being outspoken about to shake up the game, dude been passed around the hip hop game more than Yung Berg's chain, and more than Trina's box
roll.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
You ain't lying!! He only got an interview because Wayne was too busy. And speaking of Trina's box, anyone got pictures of Millz' career?
laugh.gif

nicki, waka and vado shoulda been on the cover, period. drake shoulda been on last year.

Originally Posted by rhester

I think the dude who posted it up on Rap Radar summed up my opinion pretty well...
During Jae Millz’s interview with True Stories radio, he questions why Cam’Ron’s protegé Vado isn’t featured on XXL’s freshmen 10 cover and goes on to say, “Who the f are these other n's…them n's is fin’ wack.

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis

mad.gif

You're Bugging Gibbs is a beast...He DEF. DESERVES TO BE THERE.....Millz just mad cause he never gonna blow up...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis

mad.gif

You're Bugging Gibbs is a beast...He DEF. DESERVES TO BE THERE.....Millz just mad cause he never gonna blow up...
smh.gif

Gibbs is quite nasty, BUT he has no buzz AT ALL before the cover.. 

Gibbs is way better than Fashawn & Donnis, maybe even light years.

That's why I said his position on the cover is debatable....

Millz just hating because he's too damn old to make the cover...

I do think Vado should of made it instead of some of those fools though!

Back
Top Bottom