~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

189
10
Joined Jan 17, 2010
WORD... OJ THE JUCIE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT COVER o_o HE SUCKS IF THEY SHOULD GOT WACKKA FLOCKA FLAME EVN IF THEY ARE THE SAME CREW BUT WAKKA BETTER! JCOLE AND DRAKE NEED TO BE ON THT COVER !
 
6,602
47
Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by PHENOMASTROBOY

WORD... OJ THE JUCIE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT COVER o_o HE SUCKS IF THEY SHOULD GOT WACKKA FLOCKA FLAME EVN IF THEY ARE THE SAME CREW BUT WAKKA BETTER! JCOLE AND DRAKE NEED TO BE ON THT COVER !
you $#$%!!* moron J. Cole is on the cover.
 

shoeking2101

Banned
19,737
2,456
Joined Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, in terms of that cover,


Hussle, Cole, Wiz,...........who else? I mean, other than these three, I don't see anybody else on that cover doing anything in the coming years.
 
5,423
10
Joined Aug 28, 2008
No way i'm listeing to Jae Millz talk for 10 minutes...

Someone needs to be a martyr and listen to that %$%* and make cliff notes...
 
43,680
2,057
Joined Jun 17, 2006
PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!

 
18,906
1,183
Joined Dec 28, 2004
Originally Posted by Dapper D

No way i'm listeing to Jae Millz talk for 10 minutes...

Someone needs to be a martyr and listen to that %$%* and make cliff notes...

lol
 
3,463
12
Joined Jun 20, 2008
SHUT UP! No one cares about Millz or his word.

Dude actin like him being outspoken about to shake up the game, dude been passed around the hip hop game more than Yung Berg's chain, and more than Trina's box


-The Juice
 
70,132
24,183
Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by PHENOMASTROBOY

WORD... OJ THE JUCIE MAN SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT COVER o_o HE SUCKS IF THEY SHOULD GOT WACKKA FLOCKA FLAME EVN IF THEY ARE THE SAME CREW BUT WAKKA BETTER! JCOLE AND DRAKE NEED TO BE ON THT COVER !
OJ, and drake should've been on da over.....but LAST year

waka flaka should've been on da cover THIS year....however waka has a article in da magazine.
 
1,617
350
Joined Jan 29, 2007
Millz just mad hes never gonna go anywhere with his career...YM is the best look he will ever get..shut up and get that show money off Waynes name
 
4,568
236
Joined Mar 25, 2008
I think the dude who posted it up on Rap Radar summed up my opinion pretty well...
During Jae Millz’s interview with True Stories radio, he questions why Cam’Ron’s protegé Vado isn’t featured on XXL’s freshmen 10 cover and goes on to say, “Who the f are these other n's…them n's is fin’ wack.
 
22,398
16,385
Joined Jan 8, 2006
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!

I guarantee you that Fashawn's album is better than any album Millz will drop, if he ever drops one. And there's a very good number of people that rock with him, just because you're not put on doesn't mean nobody else is.
 
4,249
161
Joined Jun 29, 2002
I didn't have a problem with anyone on that cover. Only thing you can say and its a legit excuse is that Jay Rock and OJ got videos out there a year and two years ago and probably would've been more suitable to be on there last year. But XXL ain't %+!.
Let's don't act like they're some credible magazine company. They'll put Fif, Yayo or Banks on the cover 6 times out of the year. They'll give anyone a XL rating. Their opinion means nothing. Some don't understand that though. Some hold their opinion higher than others.

And if Jay really that heated he should've said names. He's gonna be outspoken this year? Say names. If you gonna be Kanye you gotta throw dudes under the bus.
 
2,513
52
Joined Feb 22, 2001
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

SHUT UP! No one cares about Millz or his word.

Dude actin like him being outspoken about to shake up the game, dude been passed around the hip hop game more than Yung Berg's chain, and more than Trina's box


-The Juice
You ain't lying!! He only got an interview because Wayne was too busy. And speaking of Trina's box, anyone got pictures of Millz' career?
 
9,317
6,087
Joined Oct 8, 2005
nicki, waka and vado shoulda been on the cover, period. drake shoulda been on last year.
 
70,132
24,183
Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by rhester

I think the dude who posted it up on Rap Radar summed up my opinion pretty well...
During Jae Millz’s interview with True Stories radio, he questions why Cam’Ron’s protegé Vado isn’t featured on XXL’s freshmen 10 cover and goes on to say, “Who the f are these other n's…them n's is fin’ wack.
 
464
11
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!


You're Bugging Gibbs is a beast...He DEF. DESERVES TO BE THERE.....Millz just mad cause he never gonna blow up...
 
43,680
2,057
Joined Jun 17, 2006
Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!


You're Bugging Gibbs is a beast...He DEF. DESERVES TO BE THERE.....Millz just mad cause he never gonna blow up...
Gibbs is quite nasty, BUT he has no buzz AT ALL before the cover.. 

Gibbs is way better than Fashawn & Donnis, maybe even light years.

That's why I said his position on the cover is debatable....
  
 
389
10
Joined Nov 30, 2008
Millz just hating because he's too damn old to make the cover...

I do think Vado should of made it instead of some of those fools though!
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now