~~| Jae Millz Disputes the XXL Freshman Covers Vol. The Freshmen Are Firing Back |~~

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!

mad.gif
I guarantee you that Fashawn's album is better than any album Millz will drop, if he ever drops one. And there's a very good number of people that rock with him, just because you're not put on doesn't mean nobody else is.

ok I respect that opinion, but Fashawn should be on the cover? over say.... Roscoe Dash?

indifferent.gif
no! 

Originally Posted by zube42

PREACH MILLZ! YES!

EXACTLY!

THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST!

1.Fashawn
2.Donnis
3.Freddie Gibbs (Debatable).

Fashawn & Donnis were DEFITNELY throw on's because ain't nobody rock with them!

Jae Millz speaks truth NT!

mad.gif
I guarantee you that Fashawn's album is better than any album Millz will drop, if he ever drops one. And there's a very good number of people that rock with him, just because you're not put on doesn't mean nobody else is.

As much as he claims XXL is on that BS, why would he be anymore credible?  He doesn't have much a track record to show for after ten years in the game, especially as an artist coming out of Harlem with as much of a buzz as he had.

The key thing he keeps forgetting is the dudes getting on these covers have a huge buzz about them.  Say what they want about OJ, Fashawn, whoever, but people are actually checking for them.  I could go to some high school dudes right now and ask them about Vado, and for better or worse they probably wouldn't know who he even is.

Honestly, I would WANT Vado to be on the cover, but....

I unno.. Vado don't really have buzz like that outside of NY...
ohwell.gif

Yo Jae Millz lookin unhealthy as hell nowadays.
smh.gif
sick.gif

he was saying real !@%! though but i aint mad Vado aint on it. Him and Cam prolly gon be on the main cover soon enough the way they been killing it.

ohwell.gif

cam can get himself & vado on the cover ..

why get a xxl freshmen ?

get ur own issue ...nicki most def needs her own cover also

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

ohwell.gif

cam can get himself & vado on the cover ..

why get a xxl freshmen ?

get ur own issue ...nicki most def needs her own cover also
exactly.

I liked this thread better when it had no replies. I got the gist of this tho.

laugh.gif
@ him talking about who shoulda been on it.

FTR, Drake and Nikki(Drake mostly) declined to be on this year's XXL list.

"it would have been so STUPID for Drake to be on that cover...where would he sit?"

roll.gif

dude does kinda have a few points though...even though hes kinda taking shots from a weird perspective but his opinion is pretty thorough.

Why are dudes mad at Millz though? What he said wasn't even in his own interest. He just said in his own opinion as a rapper and critic of hip hop that most of them on the cover ain't doing %!+% and that Vado deserved to be on that cover more so than the majority of them..

I'm pretty sure that maybe only 3 of you watched the video and the rest read the first 3 posts and thought you knew exactly what was said.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Why are dudes mad at Millz though? What he said wasn't even in his own interest. He just said in his own opinion as a rapper and critic of hip hop that most of them on the cover ain't doing %%$% and that Vado deserved to be amongst them..

I'm pretty sure that maybe only 3 of you watched the video and the rest read the first 3 posts and thought you knew exactly what was said.

But at the same time Millz cant really talk. He had about 3 or 4 deals. Got dropped from SRC, got dropped from Warner also. He's lucky as hell Wayne picked him up.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I didn't have a problem with anyone on that cover. Only thing you can say and its a legit excuse is that Jay Rock and OJ got videos out there a year and two years ago and probably would've been more suitable to be on there last year. But XXL ain't %+!.
laugh.gif
Let's don't act like they're some credible magazine company. They'll put Fif, Yayo or Banks on the cover 6 times out of the year. They'll give anyone a XL rating. Their opinion means nothing. Some don't understand that though. Some hold their opinion higher than others.

And if Jay really that heated he should've said names. He's gonna be outspoken this year? Say names. If you gonna be Kanye you gotta throw dudes under the bus.
laugh.gif
agreed, every artist on there had their own buzz, doing them. i think that was the theme of this years cover.

and i think Vado should have been on there, because he will probably be too big to make it next year.

ohwell.gif
 Honestly speaking Vado is just now beginning to do his OWN thing so more likely he's going to put on the next freshmen cover
P.S Jae is letting is YM status get to his head..let him not forget he is just a foot soldier 

I'm not even gonna click on the video.

I used to be one of this dude's biggest fans... Me, CAKE, How E Stacks
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
and a few others.

Depressing to see this dude and his shenanigans nowadays.
tired.gif

Anybody saying Gibbs doesn't deserve to be on the list must not have listened to any of his work. Vado def needed to be on there also.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

As much as he claims XXL is on that BS, why would he be anymore credible?  He doesn't have much a track record to show for after ten years in the game, especially as an artist coming out of Harlem with as much of a buzz as he had.

The key thing he keeps forgetting is the dudes getting on these covers have a huge buzz about them.  Say what they want about OJ, Fashawn, whoever, but people are actually checking for them.  I could go to some high school dudes right now and ask them about Vado, and for better or worse they probably wouldn't know who he even is.

That is a lie completely... There are literally 3 guys on that cover in which ive never heard on radio, saw a video, and have maybe seen once on obscure blogs.. Say what u want about millz but he is more well known than half of that freshman list
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

ohwell.gif
 Honestly speaking Vado is just now beginning to do his OWN thing so more likely he's going to put on the next freshmen cover
P.S Jae is letting is YM status get to his head..let him not forget he is just a foot soldier 
You right!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I didn't have a problem with anyone on that cover. Only thing you can say and its a legit excuse is that Jay Rock and OJ got videos out there a year and two years ago and probably would've been more suitable to be on there last year. But XXL ain't %+!.
laugh.gif
Let's don't act like they're some credible magazine company. They'll put Fif, Yayo or Banks on the cover 6 times out of the year. They'll give anyone a XL rating. Their opinion means nothing. Some don't understand that though. Some hold their opinion higher than others.

And if Jay really that heated he should've said names. He's gonna be outspoken this year? Say names. If you gonna be Kanye you gotta throw dudes under the bus.
laugh.gif
agreed, every artist on there had their own buzz, doing them. i think that was the theme of this years cover.

and i think Vado should have been on there, because he will probably be too big to make it next year.

Lets be real Cam isn't a big deal anymore so how in the hell is vado going to make noise.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

That is a lie completely... There are literally 3 guys on that cover in which ive never heard on radio, saw a video, and have maybe seen once on obscure blogs.. Say what u want about millz but he is more well known than half of that freshman list
ohwell.gif

thank you.....that xxl freshman cover crap is a curse...

what 3 or 4 artists of last year actually did something?

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

ohwell.gif
Preach! Co-sign!

But all bias and hate aside for Millz now,
is he really lying?

Did Vado not deserve a spot, if not on his own, but OVER OJ?

Had this been last year I would have been fine with OJ on the cover, but at this time I think Waka should have made it.

And Not only did Vado get snubbed, I really think Tyga should have made it.

Ive never seen an artist take a complete 360 like him.

He went from being "Currensy's replacement" to be one of the dopest new artist out the west.

With 4 quality mixtapes to prove it, 5th one coming and an album dropping in July/August.

And Millz is honestly more known than half that list. truthfully.

Back
Top Bottom