Jags WR Jones arrested in Arkansas vol... Cocaine is a hell of a drug

It's amazing, there's so much outrage about other players and there incidents off the field but a story like this is hardly covered. I wouldn't besurprised is Goodell just gave Jones a slap on the wrist.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It's amazing, there's so much outrage about other players and there incidents off the field but a story like this is hardly covered. I wouldn't be surprised is Goodell just gave Jones a slap on the wrist.

This is getting as much attention as Ko Simpson saying he's a millionaire while getting cuffed or Darrell Reid getting arrested for disorderlyconduct....It's on the front page of ESPN.com, reported on SC, etc etc...what more does everyone want? People jumped to conclusions about the arrestthinking dude was on that white (again). Yeah he violated his parole, but it was only because he was drinking beer while playing golf. Also, if there was ANYquestion about how Goodell handled the Jones situation initially or what he may do now, the players union would have raised a big stink. When the PU getsinvolved, then let me know if there is any wrong doing on Goodells part...

laugh.gif
you serious? damn, dude is a fiend.

aint no either way. He was on probation. He knew the terms of his probation.
He shouldnt have nothin in his system. regardless, dude is a Dummy. Its time for a Koren Robinson type suspension

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Judge back in October: "I'll give you a plea deal and drop your cocaine possession if you attend drug counseling and refrain from drugs or alcohol fora year."

Matt 4 months later: "Man, time to go golf and have some beers."

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

If this was Mike Vick or Barry Bonds this would have already gone 10 pages
So basically it's some sort of racist conspiracy or bias? That's what appears to be implied here.

Jones should be facing some sort of heavy suspension/fine by the league.

Basically, all I am saying is how come he isn't put in the same light as other criminal sport players. You ask an average person on the street who is Matt Jones chances are they wont know him. Concealed weapon and on numerous occasions possession but yet no hefty fine/suspension. I hope Goodell makes an example out of him

Mike Vick is a marquee player with huge endorsement deals who was orchestrating/funding/whatever underground dog fights in a house he owned.

Barry Bonds is the all-time home run king being accused of cheating the game of baseball, tax evasion, committingperjury.

Matt Jones got caught doing blow in his car. Open and shut case. No conspiracy, no ongoing trials, nothing.

If this was Peyton Manning or someone like that it would probably be 20 pages already.

Matt Jones??? No. Sorry, not in the same class.

so this is a year suspension right? i mean in all fairness to the person who got one forrrrrrrrrrrr i really dont know what for but anyways, this is a one yearsuspension right? i mean this guy was caught with guns/coke/and now violating probation with alcohol ...

PACMAN Vick Chris Henry the fact that he is still in the league baffles me... with very little coverage.... smfh

dude really had some beers and thought he could get away with it even if he knew he was getting tested. might as well had did some more coke for all thattrouble.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

PACMAN Vick Chris Henry the fact that he is still in the league baffles me... with very little coverage.... smfh
Co-sign

smh.gif

Dude better get suspended for a year. It's only fair. They know they got the spotlight on them to make the decision, and well if they don't then therewill be a lot of unrest not only in the African-American community but from the players as well. I mean he's isn't as famous or flamboyant as Pacman orVick, but dude did something serious numerous times and deserves equal treatment before the law.

Back
Top Bottom