JAGUAR C-X16 CONCEPT .. Hands down ,Jaguar has the best luxury car designs

they had this thing parked where i work couple of weeks ago, man different colors and such a beast in person. if i got that money, best believe ill cop 2.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

maybe im crazy, but the front end looks similar to a 370z or a r35..

I was gunna say this. More so a 370.

And whoever said Jaguars dont command attention is 100% correct. I dont think I would buy one for the prices they go for. There are so many other options for those prices.

Originally Posted by treason

6124169732_2db29698fe_b.jpg

2007-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-interior-view-image.jpg

Interior looks like it came off of the Lamborghini Murcielago... or maybe I'm just thinking that cause of the tilted controls and handle.

Jaguar has nice, elegant designs, but they are nowhere near the best. If anything, Audi has better designs and I'm not even sure they are the best.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

It sorta looks like an Aston Martin

Yeah, Jeremy Clarkson's joke a few years ago when the designer moved to Jaguar was that he was designing the new cars with tracing paper.

That is very pretty but I bet it doesn't go or handle like an Aston Martin.

i was gonna make a thread about this car but this car is beautiful to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

You might be surprised, some people are already saying this will be competing mainly against the Porsche Cayman and 911, and the Cayman and it's mid-engine is one of the best handling car out there in it's class (better handling that an Aston Martin too).
The car is also going to have a supercharged V6 with 380hp & 332lb/torque with an electric generator motor with an 8-speed auto ******. Car will most likely be fast w/o being a gas guzzler. Since it is being put up against the 911 and Cayman, performance-wise, it might be unfair to throw it among the likes of Aston Martin but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes close, if not better, in some categories.

Originally Posted by RFX45

You might be surprised, some people are already saying this will be competing mainly against the Porsche Cayman and 911, and the Cayman and it's mid-engine is one of the best handling car out there in it's class (better handling that an Aston Martin too).
The car is also going to have a supercharged V6 with 380hp & 332lb/torque with an electric generator motor with an 8-speed auto ******. Car will most likely be fast w/o being a gas guzzler. Since it is being put up against the 911 and Cayman, performance-wise, it might be unfair to throw it among the likes of Aston Martin but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes close, if not better, in some categories.

Only a V6? Not interested then.

laugh.gif

Only in NT.

laugh.gif

the V8 Vantage is slower and less nimble than its 911 competitor so how could it be unfair to compare the car to an Aston when youre already comparing it to a Carrera?

and smh kdawg, thats out of context

looks like aston martin x ferrari

jag is the HYUNDAI of luxury/exotic

Has Jaguar done anything in the reliability area. I remember they were crap in ghe 90's

Back
Top Bottom