JAGUAR C-X16 CONCEPT .. Hands down ,Jaguar has the best luxury car designs

**MORE PICS**

http://wp.me/p1hgsr-5C7

pimp.gif

jaguar definitely doesn't have the best luxury car designs, but i like my XF just fine

The design reminds me of the Aston Martin. That being said, I would have to say that Ferrari has the best luxury car designs, hands down.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Looks good, but Jaguar the best luxury designs?�
roll.gif

6124324513_2eb0c7620a_z.jpg

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

jags designs has moved bmw to #2 except for the 3 series . and thats only because jag doesnt have a 3 series equivalent

Originally Posted by djuzi05

They pretty much copy aston martin at this point.

Considering Aston Martin's lead designer took a position at Jaguar a few years back, that would be a pretty solid statement!

Originally Posted by treason

roll.gif

Jaguars just doesn't command attention like Astons, Ferraris, Lambo, Maserati, Porsche, etc... I see some on the streets or somewhere parked and I go, "Nice Jag" and that is it. Just doesn't have that "wow" factor to me. I wouldn't mind owning one but for the price, I'd get something else.

Just saw this Ian Callum did a good job again. hands down. My only problem is that the hood/front reminds me of a merge of a MAserati GT and a 599.

Callum's work for Jaguar has been so impressive in the short time that he's been there.
It's nice to look at, but I wouldn't own one.

Originally Posted by treason

roll.gif

6124324513_2eb0c7620a_z.jpg

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

jags designs has moved bmw to #2 except for the 3 series . and thats only because jag doesnt have a 3 series equivalent
C'mon bro, how you gonna post a startech jag that goes for 199,000 euro?
It's all subjective anyway, but play fair lol.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

were those low-pro white walls? ...not sure how to feel about this.

I didn't know either, but feeling them with black:

2009-STARTECH-Jaguar-XK-XKR-Rear-Side-Picture-588x390.jpg

Gives it that vintage British roadster vibe, methinks.  Would love to see them with racing green.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

They pretty much copy aston martin at this point.

QFT

I owned a brand new Jaguar XF. After a year and a half I traded it in. Why? It looked premium. It was not a premium ride. It was not premium quality. Everything was breaking on that POS.

Back
Top Bottom