Jaguar XJ VS S Class VS 7 Series

Which would you prefer? 
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why does the Embed code show up like this? ahh! Help[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]XJ: [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7: [/font]

Originally Posted by Man E

Which would you prefer? 
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why does the Embed code show up like this? ahh![/font]

Fail

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Man E

Which would you prefer? 

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why does the Embed code show up like this? ahh![/font]

Fail

tired.gif
laugh.gif
 well damn.... 

wow the xj looks sick but woudln't buy any jags...

give me the new 2010 E class......

theres one in my city (looked shorter than the one in the vid) but i was like Damn whats that. was on my way to the barber and someone else had also seen it....Thing is a beauty.

Back
Top Bottom