Jai Paul - "Jai Paul" (4/13/13) (Official Statement released by Jai Paul)

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Thx NT brethren.  

aight brehs, i took initiative to figure out the rest of the track names. I tried my best as some of the production on this album completely drowns out the vocals, so its kinda hard to tell what the hell he saying. but hey, can't fault the ambition :lol: :pimp:

Intro
Str8 Outta Mumbai
In the Company Of..
Paradise
Genevieve
Like It Raw
Crush
Just Wanna Have a Good Time
Jasmine
I Can't Be
Baby Beats
Ain't Gonna Lie
Chix
All Night
BTSTU

Genevieve and Crush tho?

Cue the Rick Flair .gif

Joints had me straight JAMMIN' in the ride today. People had to have thought I lost it. :lol:

Hmm.. sounds like a clever marketing ploy.

Can someone Please give Me some info about this joint?

^^

Yea I can't find this anymore...was jammin earlier this week lol

Last edited:
So I was ready to throw this in the recycle (a la Deandre Jordan/LBJ) then Crush came on and my opinion took a complete 180.

Then Jasmine came on, this **** is flames :smh: :pimp:

Marketing or not that's not gonna affect how I listen to the music or what I think of it. It's Jai Paul's music he's been working on, and its so far ahead of the times the current music landscape doesn't know what to do with it.

If you don't hear the genius by the end of Track 2, this simply isn't for you.

^ theres about 5 tracks outside of jasmine and bstsu that i'd consider contain "genius". but alot of these songs are demos, straight up. but even so, you can tell he certainly has the talent to bring something great to music.

The Breakfast Club interviewed Miguel and asked him who he's listening to.

Son went on and on about Jai Paul and the whole hoopla surrounding the demo/album/whatever this is.

Miguel seems like a pretty cool dude.

Am I the only one who is can't get through the "album" because the vocals are so low?

Back
Top Bottom