Jai Paul - "Jai Paul" (4/13/13) (Official Statement released by Jai Paul)

The Breakfast Club interviewed Miguel and asked him who he's listening to.

Son went on and on about Jai Paul and the whole hoopla surrounding the demo/album/whatever this is.

Miguel seems like a pretty cool dude.
smokin.gif
 not surprised by this at all. jai paul's music seems right up miguel's alley.

i get a prince vibe from both of them at times.

Heard Jasmine and almost **** myself.

This compilation isn't doing much for me. Glad it ain't the official.

BTSTU, Genevieve, and Crush fight it out for my favorite track.

I would hope that with a "leak" like this Jai Paul and XL don't sit on their laurels too long and actually put out a real album. Maybe not this year but at least throw a single out and start working towards it.

"Jasmine" with a proper system
sick.gif
mean.gif
have you heard the original edit yet? 100X better. if you think the leak version sounds good on speakers, prepare to have your mind blown.
I've heard the demo on soundcloud. Are you referring to that version? If not, can you link me? Thanks.
yeah, that's the version i'm referring to.
pimp.gif

idk, the new version sounds a bit muffled to me. to each his own. however, we can all agree that this tape is, without a doubt, incredible.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Hungover as **** at school right now but something about listening to this album got me feeling better :lol:. The tunes are too soothing.

Jasmine, Crush & All Night :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Easily top 3 album of the year so far for me.

Had to revive the thread.  Does anyone have any info on new material?

It's been way too long since we got teased last summer with the un-official leaked album.....

Literally I have been blasting this since last summer, but I need the final master studio quality version as a lot of songs sound unmixed.

Da kids voice and style is  golden!!

Man, I was just wondering yesterday when we're gonna get some new music from Jai. 

Sounds like it'll be awhile.  
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom