Jaime Foxx Vs. Howard Stern

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anybody been keeping up with this? I thought it was over but one of Howard's friends (Captain Jenks) called dude out on Fox News live

I thought the beef was dead once Howard started dropping hints about Jamie's sexual preference and how he had some info that would ruin him.

What's the latest?

This was brilliantly done...first of all Fox news is the worst form of Journalism out there so they deserved this, and second of all Jamie Foxx deserves this because he starts the fire with Stern and cannot end it...Little child playing with the big boys.

are you referring to captain janks.......he gets everyone.....

Howard Stern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jamie foxx

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Howard Stern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jamie foxx
Correct

also I HATE Howard Stern threads on NT because, 1. I am a Howard Stern super fan, and 2. Most of NT does not listen to his show and get false info about his show.

-The Juice

it's still going on? I know Jamie Fox declined Howard Stern's request to come on the show so they could settle the beef. anybody got an update?
nerd.gif

When Jamie started talking about the "special love" that Robins dad use to give her I was done....

Foxx>>>>>>>>>>

This !%!!$ Jamie is ruthless. He going in for no reason on Robin.

"Two discharges coming from her"
laugh.gif
"Nothing more precious for a daughter to see her father leave her room happy"
roll.gif
dude is filling Star's spot for me.

I don't listen to either of their radio shows if at all but I know they're both funny at it from the few times I've listened online.

imperialh8 wrote:

This was brilliantly done...first of all Fox news is the worst form of Journalism out there so they deserved this, and second of all Jamie Foxx deserves this because he starts the fire with Stern and cannot end it...Little child playing with the big boys.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Stupid fox news amateurs.

I haven't listened to Howard Stern in years, but he knows what he is doing. He's laughing all the way to the bank. Hopefully he does come back to terrestrial radio soon.

But yeah, Jamie should watch what he says, because Howard eats up dudes like him for breakfast. Rarely does someone get the best of him, and Jamie isn't smart enough or been around long enough to hang with the big dogs.

Howard Stern is
pimp.gif

I havent been following this at all.. I just heard that he said something about some fat chick actress?

What exactly got all this started?

x2

I had to turn that crap off (the jamie foxx one) it wasnt funny.

Howard Stern.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom