Jalen Rose's Twitter? Did he forget he works for ESPN? lol

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/

@jalenrose
 RT @Jobstown12345: @jalenrose DETROIT STAND UP 20 minutes ago[*] @jalenrose RT @Aftashok: man, @jalenrose letting that Detroit come out of him again....much thx...I will chill homie....respect about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose RT @chole_dior: @jalenrose 313 we not 4 no games they betta leave u alone about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose RT @LeGrindJames: Y'all haters better leave JR alone before he show y'all how we act in Detroit when dummies talk tough & get outta line!! about an hour ago[*] @MatthewHass8 Argument with my parents.... Do any adults (35 or younger) still wear top & bottom "pajamas" to bed? about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I just learned how to block my location overall but plz believe me most of these fools on social media are ACTORS! about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I LOVE my tweet-fam but I'm tired of people tryna tell me what to say..I'm stupid enough to challenge anyone w/my street pedigree..ask Shaq about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose #NBA Miami Heat and Mike Miller agree to 5yr/$30m deal about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose Haters & those that love me that feel that twitter may get me in trouble "Only security I travel w/is my social" (Jadakiss) 313 all day! about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I may have to delete my acct soon--I have too many people that love me saying that I will do/say the wrong thing very soon--I do my own msgs about an hour ago

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/

@jalenrose
 RT @Jobstown12345: @jalenrose DETROIT STAND UP 20 minutes ago[*] @jalenrose RT @Aftashok: man, @jalenrose letting that Detroit come out of him again....much thx...I will chill homie....respect about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose RT @chole_dior: @jalenrose 313 we not 4 no games they betta leave u alone about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose RT @LeGrindJames: Y'all haters better leave JR alone before he show y'all how we act in Detroit when dummies talk tough & get outta line!! about an hour ago[*] @MatthewHass8 Argument with my parents.... Do any adults (35 or younger) still wear top & bottom "pajamas" to bed? about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I just learned how to block my location overall but plz believe me most of these fools on social media are ACTORS! about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I LOVE my tweet-fam but I'm tired of people tryna tell me what to say..I'm stupid enough to challenge anyone w/my street pedigree..ask Shaq about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose #NBA Miami Heat and Mike Miller agree to 5yr/$30m deal about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose Haters & those that love me that feel that twitter may get me in trouble "Only security I travel w/is my social" (Jadakiss) 313 all day! about an hour ago[*] @jalenrose I may have to delete my acct soon--I have too many people that love me saying that I will do/say the wrong thing very soon--I do my own msgs about an hour ago

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't see what's wrong, On ESPN he always has to try to talk properly, with twitter he can just voice his opinion the way he feels he wants to.

I don't see what's wrong, On ESPN he always has to try to talk properly, with twitter he can just voice his opinion the way he feels he wants to.

I get a headache when I read Jalen Rose's tweets. Too many dashes, parentheses, caps, and all that.

I get a headache when I read Jalen Rose's tweets. Too many dashes, parentheses, caps, and all that.

laugh.gif
the irony of JRose gettin loose at the lips online

btw

“Jalen Rose could never say what I am or am not. He was soft then, softer now. Respect your elders. Do you remembre the Finals? I saw your eyes.

laugh.gif
the irony of JRose gettin loose at the lips online

btw

“Jalen Rose could never say what I am or am not. He was soft then, softer now. Respect your elders. Do you remembre the Finals? I saw your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom