Jamal Crawford's shake and bake APPRECIATION POST

Ehh ... dude is beyond stupid for not taking it to the hoop each time he touches the ball.

pimp.gif

I know it's considered a jump-stop, but everytime I see those videos, it looks like a clear travel to me. When he stops his dribble, he already has bothhis feet planted. Any move of the feet after that should be a travel.

Yea he got craaaazy handles. Used to show it waay back in his rookie year with the Bulls in practice. Seems like yesterday but years ago...he was ridin thepine but practice JayCee got busy

1st 2 that boy went around the world the 3rd one ray triped so meh

aww but thats a great move on the streets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Ehh ... dude is beyond stupid for not taking it to the hoop each time he touches the ball.
Yup. He's got the skill to get to the basket nearly every possession, yet he chooses to become a jump shooter instead. I'm always tellingpeople this when they're always oohing and ahhing when he puts up a decent game.

Originally Posted by gko2408

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

He did Ray Ray wrong.
He stepped on Ray's foot.
Um, no. Look at the replay again. His foot isn't even on top of Ray's when he pulls that cross. He's pulling back, then Ray jumpsforward, so Jamal wouldn't even be able to step on Ray's foot with his own on the ground.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Yup. He's got the skill to get to the basket nearly every possession, yet he chooses to become a jump shooter instead. I'm always telling people this when they're always oohing and ahhing when he puts up a decent game.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

He did Ray Ray wrong.
He stepped on Ray's foot.
Um, no. Look at the replay again. His foot isn't even on top of Ray's when he pulls that cross. He's pulling back, then Ray jumps forward, so Jamal wouldn't even be able to step on Ray's foot with his own on the ground.
Look again. Where Allen plants his left foot, Crawford steps on top of it. Doesn't matter really though, because Crawford had him committedto that defensive slide anyway.

I know it's considered a jump-stop, but everytime I see those videos, it looks like a clear travel to me. When he stops his dribble, he already has both his feet planted. Any move of the feet after that should be a travel.
Im not seeing what you're seeing, u say u cant have 2 feet on the ground when u dribble? All it really is, is a jump stop to the side, more ofa shift w/ a floater after he gets into the lane..

Back
Top Bottom