James Blunt 'forces' Noel Gallagher to move home :lol

[h1][/h1]
[h1]James Blunt 'forces' Noel Gallagher to move home[/h1]
84_Oasis_L071106_02.jpg

Oasis Noel Gallagher

Oasis man getting away from the 'Beautiful' singer - Tabloid Hell

Apparently Oasis' Noel Gallagher is selling his Ibiza holiday home - because he can't stand to live near James Blunt, who owns a nearby pad, anymore.

According to The Sun's Bizarre column, Gallagher has put the £5.5million villa on the market, saying that he can't stand living there in the knowledge that Blunt is nearby making terrible music.

The newspaper quotes an anonymous source as saying: "Noel has been going to Ibiza every summer for years. But he's fed up of hearing James Blunt bang on about Ibiza like he owns the place.

"It's taken the charm out of it for him so he's put his villa up for sale. It's close to Blunt's place, and he [Gallagher] says he can't stand the thought of Blunt writing crap tunes up the road."

Gallagher bought the property for £2.5 million in 1999 from Mike Oldfield.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

noel g is a hater....he hates on coldplay....his music doesnt sound much different than blunts...i mean how is "hey lyla" diffferent...oasis only has1 good record

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

noel g is a hater....he hates on coldplay....his music doesnt sound much different than blunts...i mean how is "hey lyla" diffferent...oasis only has 1 good record

laugh.gif
Don't believe what your top 40 radio station is tellingyou.

Props to Noel, music snobbery at its finest.

noel g is a hater....he hates on coldplay....his music doesnt sound much different than blunts...i mean how is "hey lyla" diffferent...oasis only has 1 good record

noel loves coldplay. he's done shows with chris martin. liam on the other hand can't stand coldplay.
one good album
grin.gif

It's very popular to hate James Blunt in England. I bet you if I asked 100 people of my age if they liked him they'd say hell no.

James Blunt is a *#+# and his music sucks.
Noel is a *#+#, almost as big as Liam but, their music is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom