James Franco puts in work.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

didn't he just get nominated Administrator on Niketalk, c'mon dudes white and got money in America and well known, y'all surprised? Really?
SMH

You keep thinking like that and your going to have a really hard life a head of you

Do you think he earned those grades? He's taking creative writing classes, if the professor sucks up to him he could have a script made into a movie starring his apt pupil.

Do you think he earned those grades? He's taking creative writing classes, if the professor sucks up to him he could have a script made into a movie starring his apt pupil.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

UCLA PROFESSORS  HAVE BETTER  CONNECTS THAN FRANCO
Caps lock
indifferent.gif

Caps lock
indifferent.gif

This guy really took 62 units a quarter and graduated with a 3.5 in 2.5 years? UCs consider 13 units a quarter to be full-time status.. how is that even possible?
laugh.gif

The article also said dude doesn't drink or do drugs, anyone remember that one interview a few years back when he was high as hell?

This guy really took 62 units a quarter and graduated with a 3.5 in 2.5 years? UCs consider 13 units a quarter to be full-time status.. how is that even possible?
laugh.gif

The article also said dude doesn't drink or do drugs, anyone remember that one interview a few years back when he was high as hell?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Caps lock
indifferent.gif
No, they don't. Franco's biggest connect is the UCLA administration, because it is in UCLAs best interest to have Franco graduate from their school and bring publicity. Either the professors were instructed to go light on Franco or they already knew what the time was and didn't need to be told.

Franco is my dude, but he's gaining admission into all of these schools mainly because he's famous and will popularize the school name (a university is a business that needs to balance it's books at the end of the year, remember that).

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Caps lock
indifferent.gif
No, they don't. Franco's biggest connect is the UCLA administration, because it is in UCLAs best interest to have Franco graduate from their school and bring publicity. Either the professors were instructed to go light on Franco or they already knew what the time was and didn't need to be told.

Franco is my dude, but he's gaining admission into all of these schools mainly because he's famous and will popularize the school name (a university is a business that needs to balance it's books at the end of the year, remember that).

It is what it is. He ain't God sent. 3.5's not really that serious.

lol life is pretty good when you can drop 3k each on a class. If it were me, i'd stay in school forever, but school cost so much money.

It is what it is. He ain't God sent. 3.5's not really that serious.

lol life is pretty good when you can drop 3k each on a class. If it were me, i'd stay in school forever, but school cost so much money.

the trailer for Howl looks great. He sounds just like young Allen Ginsberg reading.

Talbert

the trailer for Howl looks great. He sounds just like young Allen Ginsberg reading.

Talbert

Damn I thought I was doing it with an architecture degree and doing a masters in engineering.
tired.gif

I wish I could be a student all my life.

Damn I thought I was doing it with an architecture degree and doing a masters in engineering.
tired.gif

I wish I could be a student all my life.

Back
Top Bottom