[| -- Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain & The Movie Industry "Blame It" (VIDEO PREMIERE) -- |]

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

dont forget speedy caldwell, lewis dix, corey holcomb and the very sexy claudia jordan!
Claudia Jordan... aka C-Murdah.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
diddyclaudiajordan11.jpg

Diddy got the "u mad" face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

dont forget speedy caldwell, lewis dix, corey holcomb and the very sexy claudia jordan!
Claudia Jordan... aka C-Murdah.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
diddyclaudiajordan11.jpg

Diddy got the "u mad" face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah I ain't mad Diddy...
who are you kiddin'...
prolly wish it was Jamie instead. lol

i know he wasnt, but for a hot second when the vid 1st came on i thought sam jackson was puffin the stickiest of the icky.
smokin.gif

Anyone go back and listen to Intuition since this single dropped? This has gotta be one of the dopest R&B CD's in awhile...

On another note, Love Brings Change is beautiful.

Gotta give Jamie his props dude came along way....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

video was a good look....Mr. Foxx got that Oscar money and went and copped Hype for the video of the year early...very early on so far....
smokin.gif

I remember playing the song when I was DJing way back when it was just a leaked track, and everytime since then, its been a certified banger, same with rockinthat thing...but I doubt it'll reach Lady gaga levels in the mainstream clubs.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

lol
I love how ILLIONAIRE gets mad and always says "lol" whenever someone posts something before he does
laugh.gif
i know lol he reminds me of the people who use to upload on RN back in 05-06...dudes used to be on that serious business tip to post somethingfirst
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Gotta give Jamie his props dude came along way....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

video was a good look....Mr. Foxx got that Oscar money and went and copped Hype for the video of the year early...very early on so far....
smokin.gif
Jamie is solid as hell in my book.

That video was flames with all those cameos. THATS how you do CAMEOS!

Plus when you're drunk and that song comes on...

*cues drakes FADED*...
pimp.gif

Being an actor has its perks....If they going by what the song says I smell some scandals on the way
laugh.gif

Damn. I've never seen those many cameo's of actors and actresses in a video. Jamie did it with this one. Hype held it down too. Hype been on some other++! for the past 2 years. He brought it with this one though.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Damn. I've never seen those many cameo's of actors and actresses in a video. Jamie did it with this one. Hype held it down too. Hype been on some other ++! for the past 2 years. He brought it with this one though.
co-sign
pimp.gif

was that jalen rose
pimp.gif
(in a that used to be one of my fav players type ofway)
ron howard looked so out of place and uncomfortable
laugh.gif

dope #$+ video tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom