JamSkating? Some of the Illest stuff I've ever seen!

Joined Sep 12, 2008
Originally Posted by hymen man

gheyreat.
We can tell you can't dance.

OP, thanks for trying to educate NT. I've never done it before, but it's
to see some of those kids going in on the first video -- especially to the jams we (I) used to listen to "back in the day". As bad as the 80's are portrayed sometimes, the underground culture was very influential for a lot of youths. Glad to see youth getting into something fun and creative like this instead of sitting in front of a TV all day.

Joined Jan 18, 2008
posting for later.

i know what jam skating is, but I cant see the videos from work...

Roller skating is one of my favorite past times.

Joined Dec 10, 2009
What's ill is being able to do that without skates and still make it look like you're rolling around on 'em.

Pretty cool though, can't front.

Joined Apr 10, 2010
I'm sorry but I can't go... never been a "dancy" %#$ negro or the roller skate type... this ain't my cup of tea. I'd be the guy standing with the other guys pointing and snickering at the dude that just did a pirouette in a Avirex jacket and some Maurice Malone joints (cuz I always picture skaters and/or dancing !+! negros in clothes from 2001... Ionno why... its funnier?)... That's assuming I found a reason to be anywhere near a roller rink for any reason other than a Flocka concert

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now