January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

looks like something you would see in the bad boy videos in the late 90's

haha true that. Sorry to get off topic, but Bad Boy late 90s = Shiny Suit Era = The beginning of the End of Hip Hop.
74e15766199f6245c37cd909de05eb90678650d.jpg

Originally Posted by MrMayface

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Fedex
Thanks! I guess it would be to much to ask to get a tracking number?
They will usually give you a tracking number just call the outlet to which you ordered from..and give 'em ur name n whatnot..

here form a worker at my local outlet that some outlets might be getting some kids packs but he dont kno where.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I went to Woodbury this weekend for the first time and was pretty disappointed. I left with nothing and I get an employee discount
frown.gif
This is all that is worth mentioning:
ATCs for $29.99
techchallenge_sonic.jpg

XL Red Cement Print Windbreaker for $39.99...only had 1
Royal Blue and Black ACG Vest for $99 + 20% off because it was clearance...had at least 10, but all Mediums
Past that there was nothing worth mentioning.

Thanks
frown.gif

Heads up Eastbay has cdp 11/12 in a size 9. I added it to my cart to see if they were still available and they were

South Chicago had those vests also- that was last weekend though. I was there when they started gettng that blizzard up therre

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I went to Woodbury this weekend for the first time and was pretty disappointed. I left with nothing and I get an employee discount
frown.gif
This is all that is worth mentioning:
ATCs for $29.99
techchallenge_sonic.jpg

XL Red Cement Print Windbreaker for $39.99...only had 1
Royal Blue and Black ACG Vest for $99 + 20% off because it was clearance...had at least 10, but all Mediums
Past that there was nothing worth mentioning.

Thanks
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

not even wortgh the 29,99but thanks for the info

just got back from ontario, nothing to report. i saw the lebron VI in kids sizes, not sure about price or size run because it was a quick trip.

Not sure if that's legal by NT standards. I think it has to go in the sig (even tho you're trying to help). If it is legal Mods please clear his up. Ifso i have some gems to drop.

Not sure if that's legal by NT standards. I think it has to go in the sig (even tho you're trying to help). If it is legal Mods please clear his up. If so i have some gems to drop.
if he's peddling his stuff, it's not acceptable.
if he knows a store around his way (that he isn't affliated with) that has good prices, it's acceptable. people have been, and are, doing this with noproblems.

he may want to advise the name of the store (and maybe a phone number) so the mods will know it's kosher.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by kchildz1

^^Will, John over at South Chicago said he's expecting Jordans sooner than later. This was two weeks ago so be looking out.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
don't blow up the spot like that, the "pm system" please
laugh.gif

While we are at it why don't we ask nike 2 just dropped bgrade cdps at hare prices
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
l
Why did I I even say that publically?
Nike corporate is you are reading this, can you please not charge hare prices for these. I will herb out and cop regardless, but be nice for once
clearance outlet maybe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for the record, if you NTers are not up on South Chi at this point, just quit collecting
roll.gif

Please stop gassing that outlet because normally they are trash seriously. I live 20 minutes from the outlet and only go if I really need some kicks to throwon. Aurora *$@%+ all over south Chicago.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Not sure if that's legal by NT standards. I think it has to go in the sig (even tho you're trying to help). If it is legal Mods please clear his up. If so i have some gems to drop.
if he's peddling his stuff, it's not acceptable.
if he knows a store around his way (that he isn't affliated with) that has good prices, it's acceptable. people have been, and are, doing this with no problems.

he may want to advise the name of the store (and maybe a phone number) so the mods will know it's kosher.
That's what I was wondering about because dude told me not to blow up his store, they don't have the staff to be on the phone all day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

^^Will, John over at South Chicago said he's expecting Jordans sooner than later. This was two weeks ago so be looking out.
SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

While we are at it why don't we ask nike 2 just dropped bgrade cdps at hare prices
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
l
Nike corporate is you are reading this, can you please not charge hare prices for these. I will herb out and cop regardless, but be nice for once
clearance outlet maybe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for the record, if you NTers are not up on South Chi at this point, just quit collecting
roll.gif

Please stop gassing that outlet because normally they are trash seriously. I live 20 minutes from the outlet and only go if I really need some kicks to throw on. Aurora *$@%+ all over south Chicago.

Dude I dont know what YOUR talking about....but South Chicago is concerned one of Jordan Brands premier accounts (for outlets)...they pretty much get all theJB releases...in the past 12 months...John had the Carmines, Hares, Lady V's in pink and low white and blue, Spzikes Dtrt Cement and Fire Red, all theretro 8's, I believe one or two of the 23's, the Olympic 6's, two full CDP packages (well they were returns for Niketown) and both JordanXV's.....Now I live next to 4 outlets and I cant even tell you one of them that gets drop like John...besides that he is mad cool people....and he wontallow resellers to rape the goods (especially after the Carmine incident)....I mean if your not into Jordans and want something else then maybe itsoverrated...but SouthSide John is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
laugh.gif

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
l
clearance outlet maybe?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Please stop gassing that outlet because normally they are trash seriously. I live 20 minutes from the outlet and only go if I really need some kicks to throw on. Aurora *$@%+ all over south Chicago.

Dude I dont know what YOUR talking about....but South Chicago is concerned one of Jordan Brands premier accounts (for outlets)...they pretty much get all the JB releases...in the past 12 months...John had the Carmines, Hares, Lady V's in pink and low white and blue, Spzikes Dtrt Cement and Fire Red, all the retro 8's, I believe one or two of the 23's, the Olympic 6's, two full CDP packages (well they were returns for Niketown) and both Jordan XV's.....Now I live next to 4 outlets and I cant even tell you one of them that gets drop like John...besides that he is mad cool people....and he wont allow resellers to rape the goods (especially after the Carmine incident)....I mean if your not into Jordans and want something else then maybe its overrated...but SouthSide John is
pimp.gif

im not at all affiliated with that store. i just happened to go there today and saw them on sale

p.s. im also looking for the 3/20 pack under retail. please PM me!

went to both Nike Orlando outlets today, really not much apparel worth talking about.
Had these for 69.99-fsr
air-jordan-xx3-low-white-varsity-red-main.jpg

and these for 129.99fsr
ohwell.gif
aj-xx2-basketball-main-page.jpg

Back
Top Bottom