January-February Flight Club release (?)

With looking at the picture of the IIIs located over the months of April-May, I have not put much though into what will release either this month or inFebruary, nor have I seen much from anyone else. What do you guys think could release?
flightclub.jpg

(And just to verify, I searched for a Flight Club-specific post, but did not have much luck. Hopefully this post can be solely devoted to good speculation andeventually confirmation, rather than an invite-request. However mods, please delete if necessary)

I'm calling it right now and maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm praying to heavens above that they give us black/cement III's

I suppose there is no chance of the packages releasing through Flight Club...which would be highly convenient. I just hope it doesn't end up being one ofthe Fusions

i know one thing i cant wait to see what that # 3 is going to look like. i am praying its not that fusion coming out later this year.what a letdown that wouldbe , tease us for months with a picture of maybe a new # 3 jordan or even a retro like the black/cement,then give us a fusion. now that would be messed up

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

I'm calling it right now and maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm praying to heavens above that they give us black/cement III's
word, but I have a bad feeling it's gonna be a horrible retro+ colorway or the fusion IIIs...

I'm going to go with Fusion 3 based on the overall speculation that there are no Retro releases outside of the Countdown (except in December?) so even a QSwould be unlikely...but of course not impossible. I like the Blk/Cement 3 but everyone beasts after them so it takes away from my attraction to them. Like apretty girl everyone tries to get on with I will, for the most part, ignore her until such a time as she solicits me. So unless I find a wearable or DS pairfor a reasonable rate in my mind, I will never own these 3's...but for the thread I'll say Fusion 3 unfortunately.

Agent0024, I don't know if they're the fusion 3's because those are slated to start releasing in the Fall 08'. The only thing I fear is thatthey go ahead and release a fusion 3's early
smh.gif

everybody is hoping it is not the fusions and so am I but ,you know when you want something so much you never get it atlease thats how it is with jb

somebody give me an invite if they can the e-mail addy I signed up with JB is long been deaded but I can still login but can't check the email to git theinvite smh

can we please chill out with the invite requests. there is a whole separate post filled with them

man, these kids and their invite requests. THIS is why I still have mine, and will never give them away. If you didnt get an email from jumpman23.com with acode, you shouldnt be able to get on the site. Its just like swoosh.com, I cant get on there cuz I'm not a member...YOU cant get on flight club cuz you NOTa member, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Its not my fault I was lucky enough to get a email from them, If you want a invite so bad, buy it off ebay, Im sure they still havesome left.

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

man, these kids and their invite requests. THIS is why I still have mine, and will never give them away. If you didnt get an email from jumpman23.com with a code, you shouldnt be able to get on the site. Its just like swoosh.com, I cant get on there cuz I'm not a member...YOU cant get on flight club cuz you NOT a member, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Its not my fault I was lucky enough to get a email from them, If you want a invite so bad, buy it off ebay, Im sure they still have some left.
whao whao whao easy there... i didnt get an email either but got invited from a friend, does that mean i shouldn't be a member? everyone has theright to become a member, but i agree, they shouldn't be begging for invites...

indifferent.gif

back to the actual club...so unfortunately it seems that the majority of opinion is that the release will be a fusion. However the entry-banner in FC reads"Soar to an exclusive world of limited-edition Jordan shoes and apparel simply found nowhere else."

I know this should be taken with a grain of salt, but if not mistaken the fusions will be available at quite a few retailers. So I think there is a good chancewe can still see a retro of some-sort, or at least something besides the fusions. I also think that someone on this board has to know what is releasing.

speaking of flight club those XV's didn't sell out because people dont have the access or code for flight club.

haha @ calllin me kid if you did direct that at me, I've been on here longer than both of y'all who you callin who out, its not that serious and I seenmore than you thru NT, plus your points are stupid and no ones begging

Back
Top Bottom