May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with this

I think you could make the argument that they've overdone pretty much EVERYTHING Jericho-related. Very WWE-esque.

Cause he's a muscle bound monster than can move like a guy 70lbs lighter than him..Darby is cool and all, but he's gotta do the job to Cage..Plus AEW doesn't really have any monsters and Cage could be one..The whole roster can't be made of up of small guys and dudes that look like WalMart greeters (I'm looking at you JeriBloat and you Moxie)..
But.....they have.......

THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER!!!!

2021 $600 Mens NTRR POOL IS NOW LIVE !!!!

Rules !

YOU Must submit $20 to enter the NTRR pool

PLEASE PAYPAL ME (GIFT) to ebravo2390@gmail.com ( gift ! )

PLEASE write your user name when you send the funds !!!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PP , DM me , I'll take CASH APP , GOOGLE WALLET , Cash via pigeon

If you entered before and want to pay later/ save you a spot ( DM me )

Once all spots are filled I will make a YOUTUBE Vid with all the user names via - Random . org

I will hit randomized 3 times !!!!! = your royal rumble #

I will also DM your :smile:

$400 - Winner

$100- Most Eliminations

$60 - Most time ( Iron Man )

$40 - First to eliminate someone

* BONUS* If you enter the mens RR you will also get put into the
women's royal rumble

* One winner * = goodie bag

I think you could make the argument that they've overdone pretty much EVERYTHING Jericho-related. Very WWE-esque.

But.....they have.......

THE MURDERHAWK MONSTER!!!!

Swear to God I thought it was gonna say Luchasaurus..

NTWTRR: 3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 I just paid homeboy..
giphy.gif

Welcome.

I know you were a WCW head as well, again, Welcome.

1. So what was it about Jericho that drew you in?

2. Where do you think he ranks on the All-Time List of Pro Wrestlers?

I come in Peace.
1.) Well in-ring he could do anything. I liked how in WCW from around 96-99 he could do the crusierweight style but he was a little bigger than those guys. So he could realistically contend for the other bigger belts.

And he was an entertaining heel, he was always talking. Pretty decent on promos and I liked how cocky he was in the ring. To me he had small pieces of Sean Michaels and Ric Flair with the swag but was a hell of a technical wrestler.

2.) Maybe close to the top ten, I have to put these guys in front of him: Hogan, Stone Cold, Flair, Rock, Goldberg, Brett Hart, Undertaker, Sting.

He's like my other favorite, Curt Hennig, they were both the best at technical wrestling but just never hit mainstream like the dudes above. The dudes above were like pop-culture icons.

3.) What's going on in this thread with Jericho? Did I come in at a bad time? 🤣

2.) Maybe close to the top ten, I have to put these guys in front of him: Hogan, Stone Cold, Flair, Rock, Goldberg, Brett Hart, Undertaker, Sting.

He's like my other favorite, Curt Hennig, they were both the best at technical wrestling but just never hit mainstream like the dudes above. The dudes above were like pop-culture icons.

Do you think it was HIS fault he never reached that level?

Or

Was he held back by Bischoff and Vince?

I feel like he could have been just as big as ANY of those dudes had he been given the chance.

Matches on that VHS tape:

Chris Jericho versus:

Juventuud guererra
Goldberg
Diamond Dallas Page
Raven
Bobby Duncan Jr
Konnan
Perry Saturn
Silver King !
Perry Saturn again
Hugh Morris

Pretty sure that Dean Malenko match from that recent PPV was on there too.

1.) Well in-ring he could do anything. I liked how in WCW from around 96-99 he could do the crusierweight style but he was a little bigger than those guys. So he could realistically contend for the other bigger belts.

And he was an entertaining heel, he was always talking. Pretty decent on promos and I liked how cocky he was in the ring. To me he had small pieces of Sean Michaels and Ric Flair with the swag but was a hell of a technical wrestler.

3.) What's going on in this thread with Jericho? Did I come in at a bad time? 🤣

1. We appreciate your respek to the Icon Sting..
2. JeriBLOAT is a racist, Trump loving piece of s*** and he can go drown in the Gulf Of Mexico..

Do you think it was HIS fault he never reached that level?

Or

Was he held back by Bischoff and Vince?

I feel like he could have been just as big as ANY of those dudes had he been given the chance.

Not to be funny, but I don't think Jericho had that transcendent quality..He just never had that global "IT" factor like the others..Something about him always just kinda said "I'm one of the best, but I"m not THEE guy" to me..

Back
Top Bottom