Peep Game Peep Game
danger style danger style
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
danger style danger style

NItro: 03/18/1996 - https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=4016&page=2

WCW World Television Title Match
Lex Luger (c) vs. Loch Ness
Nothing here to see. Luger building on that cowardly character I see.

Hogan/Savage Promo: “All the kings horses and all the king’s men” - Hogan breeds corniness man. My goodness. Have we seen Tony Schiavone on Nitro before this?

Tag Team Match
The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge & Rocco Rock) vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner)
I guess every time PE touches the ring, they will touch a table as well. Good to see the Steiner Brothers back in WCW, the fans are showing many appreciations at them. Nothing was better than a Rick Steiner Hot Tag, seriously one of the best I could recall.

I was laughing at Heenan saying, “The M’s on their jackets stand for MENTAL Institute, not Michigan.”

Singles Match
Arn Anderson (w/Woman) vs. The Booty Man
Having friends in high places goes a long way. Later on in this show, I found out AA was undefeated on NItro. I am confused as to why we weren’t made aware of that before the match with BM. I am annoyed with BM being in this position but the finisher was solid, I won’t fake.

Tag Team Match
The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Animal & Road Warrior Hawk) vs. The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs & Jerry Sags)
Another hard hitting tag-match involving the Road Warrios. Another instance in which the Road Warriors cheated to win the match. Should we be cheering this team or not? I am confused.

Texas Tornado Tag Team Match
Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage vs. Kevin Sullivan & Ric Flair (w/Woman)
Another finisher involving the shoe of one of the valets. It is getting old. Most of the action took place after the match was over. Not sure if I remember who the big White dude was but he was smiling too damn much to be considered a killer. RIP Big Zeus!

One of the weaker Nitros we have watched so far. PPV Sunday.

1611013242989.gif
cesaro-tyson-kidd-fact-clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom