December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

giphy.gif

Morning fellas just caught up Raw pretty solid show llamas Hooters we're on point last night. I'm excited for Royal Rumble but I'm always excited for the rumble every year buddy and black put on a good match again I'm liking this new fraction I'm all for buddy getting more time

Seth Becky Rowe and Logan all stop by this morning at my bar. The couple's all Sat separately the second time seeing Seth in past couple months. He seems pretty laid-back enjoy is tequila in the morning

Morning fellas just caught up Raw pretty solid show llamas Hooters we're on point last night. I'm excited for Royal Rumble but I'm always excited for the rumble every year buddy and black put on a good match again I'm liking this new fraction I'm all for buddy getting more time

Seth Becky Rowe and Logan all stop by this morning at my bar. The couple's all Sat separately the second time seeing Seth in past couple months. He seems pretty laid-back enjoy is tequila in the morning

Seth is a super chill dude out of character. Chopped it up with him for a quick second Friday night. Say what you will about "Seth Rollins," but Colby Lopez is pretty cool.

Seth is a super chill dude out of character. Chopped it up with him for a quick second Friday night. Say what you will about "Seth Rollins," but Colby Lopez is pretty cool.

Yeah when I looked at the card I had no idea his last name is Lopez. Can anyone confirm if he is Mexican or what ethnicity he is? Last time he was here we chopped it about the Bears and how awful their season went

Just wanna say thanks again to everyone for the kind words and messages. It does mean a lot and it really solidifies that this is by far the most tight knit group on this forum.

Appreciate all of you guys for real.

NTWT here for you brother Julio.

Back
Top Bottom