December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Edge looks in better shape than he was back during his WM match with Jericho
He did look to be in good shape. Was just winded from not being in a ring in 9 years or whatever IT was. Was glad he had long hair too. Thought he had short hair last time he was on TV..

Does anyone know who was eliminated the fastest for the men and women's Rumbles?

FB4C425C-528D-4A1A-A5AF-8583D22C00C2.jpeg

01F6C645-AED9-479A-86AD-C26C70BAD735.jpeg

I have had my wars with DC going on for centuries.

When Abe Lincoln was a wrestler, we would argue how far could Abe take wrestling.

We could never agree until now. Dudes minds are already made up that ANYTHING main roster is already trash. Meltzer, Pollack and Wait have subliminally programmed it into their minds. It's a shame.

Is everything main roster good? Of course not. But to say it's all bad or the corny "well as soon as they get called up, Vince will kill them" is comical.

Can't wait for Raw, Dynamite, NXT and SmackDown this week and enjoy wrestling, even if it doesn't make sense. Wrestling was never supposed to anyway.

Undercard left alot to be desired.

Women's rumble match was meh. Charlotte vs Becky again? I mean their match at Evolution was great. Maybe they can have something similar to that.

Men's Rumble match was fantastic. Loved how Lesnar looked like such a badass. Thanos-like for half of it. Edge was a big surprise. He looked solid out there. Could see him face Orton or Styles at Mania. I'm guessing we will be getting Seth and his Groups vs Black, Joe, KO and ??? at Mania. Drew winning it was :pimp: . He got real emotional afterwards.

Last edited:
Never thought I’d see anyone face each other more than Dolph/Kofi in 09/10, but here we are. I have no interest in another Charlotte/Becky program

I have had my wars with DC going on for centuries.

When Abe Lincoln was a wrestler, we would argue how far could Abe take wrestling.

We could never agree until now. Dudes minds are already made up that ANYTHING main roster is already trash. Meltzer, Pollack and Wait have subliminally programmed it into their minds. It's a shame.

Is everything main roster good? Of course not. But to say it's all bad or the corny "well as soon as they get called up, Vince will kill them" is comical.

Can't wait for Raw, Dynamite, NXT and SmackDown this week and enjoy wrestling, even if it doesn't make sense. Wrestling was never supposed to anyway.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Lesnar dancing was :lol:

When Keith Lee came out, Lesnar legit looked shook. Then he asks Heyman "who is this mfer?" :lol:

Also when Lesnar got eliminated, he looked like he was going to cry.

Great performance out there by Brock.

i haven’t been an avid watcher for quite some time but man i actually enjoyed that men’s rumble.

i thought they were really gonna make lesnar wash every guy one on one til about the last two or 3 but they switched it up perfectly

and man let me tell you when edge came out i was watching like i was 10 again.

he looked great and i wouldn’t want to see him reinjure himself but are there any plans for him to come back?

i think after tonight even he would have to think about it real hard.

an edge lesnar wrestlmania would have made me throw a legit viewing party at my place

Back
Top Bottom