December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Hey gang...my dad passed away over the weekend so that's why I haven't really been posting

I can still remember back in the day I would poke my head in his bedroom on Monday nights when he was watching Nitro. I was a WWF kid so of course I would ask him why he always watched those old guys instead of the cool WWF guys :lol:

He pretty much fell out of touch with wrestling once WCW died, but he would still talk about his old favorites whenever I brought it up. Bruno was THEE guy to him...the standard of what a great professional wrestler should be

I have mentioned it in here before, but I think it's so cool that he got to see legends like Andre The Giant and Superstar Billy Graham and Dusty Rhodes in the flesh back in the 70s

The last match I watched with him was Will Ospreay v Lance Archer from the G1 last year...he liked Archer and thought it was a really good match even though it was different from the stuff he used to watch

Okay I'm done now :lol:...love you guys

My condolences to you and your fam. It's dope that y'all have those wrestling memories together.

Finally caught up in here.

My Cheerio did Cheerio things on Raw and no one was respectful enough to @ me?

200.gif

Hey gang...my dad passed away over the weekend so that's why I haven't really been posting

I can still remember back in the day I would poke my head in his bedroom on Monday nights when he was watching Nitro. I was a WWF kid so of course I would ask him why he always watched those old guys instead of the cool WWF guys :lol:

He pretty much fell out of touch with wrestling once WCW died, but he would still talk about his old favorites whenever I brought it up. Bruno was THEE guy to him...the standard of what a great professional wrestler should be

I have mentioned it in here before, but I think it's so cool that he got to see legends like Andre The Giant and Superstar Billy Graham and Dusty Rhodes in the flesh back in the 70s

The last match I watched with him was Will Ospreay v Lance Archer from the G1 last year...he liked Archer and thought it was a really good match even though it was different from the stuff he used to watch

Okay I'm done now :lol:...love you guys
My condolences

Back
Top Bottom