January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Pretty much just stopping through cause of Elias vs Rush.

Agree with you 100%..Douglas was easily a Top 5 wrestler in the 90's..His mic and ring work in ECW (both stints) was top notch..IMO the only people who were above Franchise on the mic (during the 90's) was SCSA, Flair, and probably Raven..

I really think it's about time that WWE starts putting some ECW guys into the HOF..

The WWE has bleed and siphoned enough from ECW, so it's the least they could do. The Dudleyz are already in right? Feel like the other person that would instantly go in is RVD.

Pretty much just stopping through cause of Elias vs Rush.

The WWE has bleed and siphoned enough from ECW, so it's the least they could do. The Dudleyz are already in right? Feel like the other person that would instantly go in is RVD.

Brother Peep

RVD is going in regardless based on his WWE run though.

They should try putting in Sandman :lol:

Wait. Slater is a one man Ref now?! The heck?

Also, can someone quickly get lashley new ring attire. His logo on the back of his trunks/briefs looks like a man thong. However, I did see it on the side one time but went right back to man Thong.

8C74C1BF-CB11-41DB-B3F4-D1919265526B.jpeg
Got my Blackheart tee from pwt. Wearing it at the gym tomorrow morning.

Been thinking about this a lot lately..Who are the 5 wrestlers who, if I could only watch their matches the rest of my life, would they be..I think I have to go with the following:
1. Ric Flair
2. Mitsuharu Misawa
3. Stone Cold
4. Dean Malenko
5. CM Punk

Honorable Mention:
6. Shinsuke Nakamura
7. Sting
8. Shane Douglas
9. Bryan Danielson
10. Ronald Mysteriously

According to brother Case’s criteria