Japan Gets Weirder vol. Medical Sex Worker

There was a recent Helen Hunt movie that had a similar concept, "The Sessions". She was like a sex surrogate for someone who was really sick.

Cliffs?

Not about to watch that at work.

White Hands is a welfare organisation called that caters to the sexual needs of men with severe physical disabilities.

After witnessing the professional but sterile and passionless act of "assisted ejaculation" on a man with crippling cerebral palsy we were made to wonder:
What about about the connection between human sexual desire and emotion?

The full documentary is on Vice's Japan channel on youtube

Last edited:
Saw this on BB a couple days ago.

Dude's elbow hitting the floor is still hilarious.

Can't really fault or blame this on Japan cuz of their weirdness. This makes perfect sense for the physically deformed and mentally ill.

I knew there was a business for this when I seen some vid where this guy gets his handicapped brother a prostitute.

With this what's weird has been mentioned. The lack of connection and passion can be disturbing, it becomes very mechanical that way. So opting for a pro would actually be better. Think how good a disabled dude would feel as a pro is riding him and she's stroking his ego talking about how big and how great he is at smashing as opposed to this silent fapping going on. Just a little dirty talk would make this great for them.

There was a recent Helen Hunt movie that had a similar concept, "The Sessions". She was like a sex surrogate for someone who was really sick.

I saw that (only because I was curious about Helen Hunt being naked) and even though she didn't disappoint, there was nothing sexy about her and dude's relationship.

I'm all for people who are handicapped getting to bust nuts. But if they're not getting some kind of emotion from person performing the action, I don't really see the point. Don't think I'll be watching this video.

sick.gif
Strong SN to thread ratio
laugh.gif

I saw that (only because I was curious about Helen Hunt being naked) and even though she didn't disappoint, there was nothing sexy about her and dude's relationship.

I'm all for people who are handicapped getting to bust nuts. But if they're not getting some kind of emotion from person performing the action, I don't really see the point. Don't think I'll be watching this video.
Was the movie good? I've also heard that Helen Hunt was looking good in that movie. Will google pics in a minute :lol:.

I cant even front. My arms be flexed up like that too. One toe pointing up while the others curled up. Got the twist face with one eye rolled back.

Was the movie good? I've also heard that Helen Hunt was looking good in that movie. Will google pics in a minute :lol:.
Entertaining, not really "good". But Helen Hunt naked was worth the pain I guess.

I thought about posting this.

It's not WEIRD. They have very real and humanizing methods to the way they approach this. If you really consider it weird more than real, then you're missing the point.

c'mon she could use more than her hands... how about her mouth or more!...

Yeah, I know people are getting the wrong idea. This is therapy. Not sex.

Last edited:
I swear there was a documentary about someone that does it in the states. Like someone that gets paid to go out with mentally/physically challenged guys and has sex with them. Of course people were in an uproar cause it is practically prostitution but there is something civil about it as well.

i don't see this as weird at all. At the end of the day, they're helping people.

White Hands is a welfare organisation called that caters to the sexual needs of men with severe physical disabilities.

After witnessing the professional but sterile and passionless act of "assisted ejaculation" on a man with crippling cerebral palsy we were made to wonder:
What about about the connection between human sexual desire and emotion?

The full documentary is on Vice's Japan channel on youtube

they really call their handjob company "white hands"?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom