Japan vol: Happy Life

Anyone here ever move over to Japan or Currently living there now? After visiting for a week and a half..It has me and wifey thinking...

there's a youth channel
that interviews different black folks
bout their experiences while living in japan
cant think of the name of the channel atm
i think i got put on to the channel by DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

A friend of mine teaches english over there.
They subsidize his apartment and pay him okay.
He loves it.
I been and i can totally see how you can fall in love with the country.
Very different lifestyle than American Life

after a week and a half vacation you want to move to japan? dont you think thats a bit ridiculous
Lol thats why I said "THINKING" I want to gather information from what others experienced. It has nothing to do with the fact that Japan might be the best place on earth.

Aren't japanese women really short? I'm a tall papi I needs me a tall kawaii waifu

Also how do they treat black folks?

Isn’t cost of living really high there?
Maybe if you're expecting U.S.A. sized apartments or trying to live in one of the more desirable locations in the Tokyo area. Food can be insanely cheap while still being really high quality.

depends where in Japan. not much you can do there career unless you teach or work for an american company.

also, i felt the same way after having a vacation in Japan. Just keep in mind, being in Japan for vacation is not the same as settling down there.

depends where in Japan. not much you can do there career unless you teach or work for an american company.

also, i felt the same way after having a vacation in Japan. Just keep in mind, being in Japan for vacation is not the same as settling down there.

Exactly thats why I want a point of view from someone who has done it or doing it...Ive always wanted to do it but never even took the chance before my visit. I think yall maybe thinking that once someone moves over to another country , they can never move back.. :lol:

Exactly thats why I want a point of view from someone who has done it or doing it...Ive always wanted to do it but never even took the chance before my visit. I think yall maybe thinking that once someone moves over to another country , they can never move back.. :lol:

well answer this, why do YOU want to move to Japan?

You would be better off discussing this in the Japan thread. :lol:

Lots of info in there

there's a youth channel
that interviews different black folks
bout their experiences while living in japan
cant think of the name of the channel atm
i think i got put on to the channel by DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
They have branched out to Black folks in Korea and China.

Damn good channel man. Gives DIFFERENT perspectives.

Last edited:
I heard if you don’t speak japanese, the only job you can get is English teacher.

Japan is amazing but unless i was fluent in japanese i wouldn’t go live there.

OP, what makes you think you want to live there?

Culture wise, just a peaceful place , very inviting, great food, and just overall pleasant experience. Not one time in the 8 days did I feel like I didnt belong or that I was being a burden to someone for not knowing the native language.

Back
Top Bottom