Japanese Hibachi & Sushi>>>>>>

lurkin2long

Banned
I dunno if this is just my favorite at the moment but...........

this is better than chinese, italian, west indian, w/e else at the moment unless somebody can put me on to something i dont know yet.

indian or thai any good?

sakura hibachi is the greatest. nothing beats delicious lobster and scallops.

you haven't had sushi until you visit japan. most of the stuff here in the states sucks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you haven't had sushi until you visit japan. most of the stuff here in the states sucks.

if the stuff in the states sucks............then my o my.

i really have to go to japan, their culture is just too cool i know you always talk about going there.

man an the japanese girls are
embarassed.gif
, if those are bettter over theretoo, i must go.

not a fan of Hibachi..
Sushi... yes please
really, wow........

why though?

I love Hibachi, & Sushi as well. But nothing is touching Italian. Thai food is good too Pad Thai, and Pangang Curry
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They just opened or in the stages of opening a hibachi sushi spot around my way....anxious to try itout[/color]

Originally Posted by toast1985

I love Hibachi, & Sushi as well. But nothing is touching Italian. Thai food is good too Pad Thai, and Pangang Curry
pimp.gif

yea i def love italian but all that cheese and carbs..........good looks i gotta try Thai next.

lol Junior Strike soul food not even in discussion for me growin up thats like normal food, my moms is from Mississippi.

I'm not really a fan of sushi since I don't like fish all that much, but Hibachi on the other hand is one of my favorites.

Last time I went was this spot in Rockland County here in NY. I loved it, the rice, the chicken, the shrimp, the onion volcano, the showmanship
laugh.gif

Sushi looks great but I can't get over the raw fish aspect, anyone got suggestions for other types of sushi I should try?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if the stuff in the states sucks............then my o my.
it does. not as fresh as the stuff in japan. especially tokyo, where they have the world's largest fish market. everything, i mean everythingtastes good in tokyo. i can't get enough of it when i visit.
i really have to go to japan, their culture is just too cool i know you always talk about going there.

man an the japanese girls are
embarassed.gif
, if those are bettter over there too, i must go.
yeah you should. it's cool, it's quite a difference. no worries about ignorant people talking loud on trains, no crime, no trash, calmingvibe...

and yeah, i came back to the states with a neck cast from breakin it looking at all those hot chicks.

indian or thai any good?
I love Japanese food. Hibachi is good enough if I can't get some real ramen (not the 3 minute noodle blocks with a huge salt packet).

Indian and Thai are good, flavorful cuisines. You just have to be able handle the spices. Some good starter indian dishes: Chicken Tandoori, Chicken TikkaMasala, Garlic Naan, and Dal.

I'm about to go hit up an indian buffet for lunch.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

indian or thai any good?
I love Japanese food. Hibachi is good enough if I can't get some real ramen (not the 3 minute noodle blocks with a huge salt packet).

Indian and Thai are good, flavorful cuisines. You just have to be able handle the spices. Some good starter indian dishes: Chicken Tandoori, Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Naan, and Dal.

I'm about to go hit up an indian buffet for lunch.

ooooooo really spicy?

is it true that stuff has you in the bathroom feelin?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

hibachi is good if you never had it before. different restaurants have different routines so that's good as well. however, if you go to same place over and over then you know what to expect so not so exciting.

one time the chef sucked and tried to throw an egg up and catch it but missed and it cracked on the grill. he jes picked out the shell like no one saw what he did and cooked it. later i was chewing on shells =\
i hate when i get chefs that don't season the food. all they do is stupid tricks and then hurry up, make the food, and get to the next table.

and tell me why this one hibachi place i go to, all the chefs are hispanic. i dunno, just tickled me because when the place first opened, all the chefs were asian.
laugh.gif

yep............this place near me called Oyama there food taste just like this, all show an no flavor.................but then I went to this other placerecently an I was like
eek.gif

an the waitresses were
pimp.gif

I love sushi but hibachi, ehhh.
Over here, Hibachi or the one with a Tepanyaki Chef is overpriced and the food just has no flavor.
Maybe I haven't tried a real hibachi since I've only been a franchise, commercial hibachi restaurant.

French is too damn good though so I can't say that even sushi is better.
That lamb of rack with the cherry glaze and ending it be creme brulee along with red wine....
Just can't top that.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I love sushi but hibachi, ehhh.
Over here, Hibachi or the one with a Tepanyaki Chef is overpriced and the food just has no flavor.
Maybe I haven't tried a real hibachi since I've only been a franchise, commercial hibachi restaurant.
then you went to a bad restaurant. trust, when seasoned correctly it's hard to beat the taste.

Japanese skewers over charcoal is great! The portions are small so you can eat & still get hella drunk.

Back
Top Bottom