Jar Jar Banks was a Sith Lord

Man this is similar to most if not all animes when the all powerful one is pretty goofy

Shout out to ToBi who became obito....
Aizen.........
Ichigos dad

Vash the stampede

Um yu gi oh?
Aizen wasn't goofy. He was more like a movie reveal where he pretended to be so nice and kind and then showed his true sinister motives.

Ichigo's dad though :lol: He was still goofy after the reveal.

Last edited:
Aizen wasnt goofy :stoneface:

Dude was just deceiving af & then a straight savage

Majin Buu & Nui from Kill La Kill are a better examples of a silly character actually being strong af

Also my friend told me bout this theory a couple weeks ago & i thought he was joking lol. I knew Jar Jar was that dude on the low :pimp: :lol:

When you really think about it, just off the first two prequels if that was the coming reveal in the 3rd installment Lucas would've really pulled off something close to the Luke I'm Your Father shocker. I vividly remember the hate and no 2nd thoughts given to the Jar Jar character.

If Jar Jar starts killing the jedi council, ordering Palpatine around, and challenging Yoda it would've really shook things up.

:lol: You really think all this time Lucas was aiming to make SW a comedy? or he thought what was missing from the first trilogy was a really funny character?

If so George should've just made a prequel to Spaceballs.

That quote isn't something I made up

That's the full Lucas quote without being framed up by some wishful thinking fan fiction theory

Stupid George Lucas isn't creative or thoughtful enough for this to be true
This... It would require too much planning over too long a period of time for George Lucas to pull that off.

Dude may have created Star Wars, but I guarantee you he doesn't have that type of long con in him.

Saw this the other day, came in here to say I'd have much more respect for the character if it was done like Lucas originally wanted. I'm mad he didn't go through with it. 

This... It would require too much planning over too long a period of time for George Lucas to pull that off.

Dude may have created Star Wars, but I guarantee you he doesn't have that type of long con in him.
Dude had one of the most iconic twist in cinema history. "Luke I am your father". And having Leia as Luke's sister.

Stupid George Lucas isn't creative or thoughtful enough for this to be true

Not really but hey according to Lucas he was plotting out the prequels since the mid 90s.

The vid shows references to the same con on a smaller scale. Then there's everybody involved all talking about the massive re-writes and change in the story that if was due to the Jar Jar backlash is evidenced with the introduction of Count Dooku

Last edited:
It's good that George Lucas failed back from recording. If he really changed his script because of the backlash that's weak

Poor George :lol: he's probably reading all about the internet being pissed about how he didn't go through wth it wondering "what if.." :lol:

George Lucas has shown utter contempt for SW fans time and time again

Why would this angle, with such a rewarding payoff, be the time that he decided to appease them?

Crazy if true. What sucks though is that George Lucas can't please no one when it comes to Star Wars and its fans. They hate him for introducing JJB then they hate him that he didn't go through with this plan if true. Dude can't win.

Again, you guys are giving George Lucas WAY too much credit. He couldn't even come up with an actual plot for Phantom Menace (something about a trade federation and weird fish people who live underwater and, uh, yeah...), let alone create characters with any depth. No way did George develop some sort of long con spanning three movies. He's incapable of that. Jar Jar is who he is: an unforgettable travesty of a character who was created solely for comic relief. And he couldn't even do that right.

George Lucas has shown utter contempt for SW fans time and time again

Why would this angle, with such a rewarding payoff, be the time that he decided to appease them?
???

Apparently it was the bad reaction that caused him to change it. Before the prequels it's not like he was making movies the fans didn't like and getting pissed at them and specifically ******** on SW fans.

That all started with the changes in his re-releases and the prequels.

Back
Top Bottom