Jar Jar Banks was a Sith Lord

Again, you guys are giving George Lucas WAY too much credit. He couldn't even come up with an actual plot for Phantom Menace (something about a trade federation and weird fish people who live underwater and, uh, yeah...), let alone create characters with any depth. No way did George develop some sort of long con spanning three movies. He's incapable of that. Jar Jar is who he is: an unforgettable travesty of a character who was created solely for comic relief. And he couldn't even do that right.

To think, he wasted his time on opinions like this.

Im saying doe, "Screw all the evidence! I dont like George Lucas, it cant be true!!"

:lol: :smh:

Y'all are gonna start kissing Lucas' *** again once y'all learn that this whole "episode 7" "disney special effects show" ain't hold a candle against the lucas film masterpiece original.

Y'all are gonna start kissing Lucas' *** again once y'all learn that this whole "episode 7" "disney special effects show" ain't hold a candle against the lucas film masterpiece original.
Umm, nah man. I think with Abrams using actual built sets and costumes will show how good EP.7 is going to be with Disney money.

Yeah, the OG trilogy is dated and was advanced for it's time. But it's 2015 and the trailer alone already killed the special effects in all the previous films lol.

i know nothing really about star wars but did see most of them. Just kinda thought Jar Jar was an annoyance...
but if it was true idk who all the "backlash" would have come from. I think that would have been a really cool twist.

Dude had one of the most iconic twist in cinema history. "Luke I am your father". And having Leia as Luke's sister.
laugh.gif
 this response didnt get enough credit. 

Lucas already sold Lucasfilm for a few billi. So he's not gonna be doing much SW related stuff in the future.

He's got his *** kissed enough for the OG. I highly doubt ppl will suddenly start praising him all over again even if the movie is worst than the prequels.

Last edited:
Im saying doe, "Screw all the evidence! I dont like George Lucas, it cant be true!!"

Meanwhile, the supporters of this theory are ignoring the fact that the prequels were an exemplification of poor story, abysmal writing, glaring plotholes, and virtually nonexistent character development

I guess Lucas focused all of his masterful writing talent on this Jar Jar subplot and couldn't be bothered to treat the rest of the films with the same level of thought

Meanwhile, the supporters of this theory are ignoring the fact that the prequels were an exemplification of poor story, abysmal writing, glaring plotholes, and virtually nonexistent character development

I guess Lucas focused all of his masterful writing talent on this Jar Jar subplot and couldn't be bothered to treat the rest of the films with the same level of thought

I'm becoming more and more convinced the Jar Jar is theory is one epic troll job to see if people are gullible enough to fall for it.

I know it's old, but Red Letter Media's evisceration of the prequel trilogy is the perfect rebuttal to this nonsense.

I love the original Star Wars trilogy. The prequel trilogy films ranged from tolerable junk to plot-less, forgettable dog crap. Both things can be (and are) true.

Last edited:
But you agree the orginal was great, yes?

So what you're saying is once one puts out trash, no matter how great said person was, they could never show any signs of greatness ever again?

Kobe cant have one more 40 pt game??

George couldnt have one more great idea?

Nobody is ignoring that the prequels were bad or that those reasons were why it's bad.

Going off what was said and what we know the massive changes to the trilogy all came after The Phantom Menace.

All that's really been said about the theory is this sounds like a cool idea and twist for the story if that was the original plan. Dudes are acting like ppl are calling the prequels classics now or something :lol: It wouldn't have made the trilogy great but possibly not as bad as it was. The acting was still bad and so was a lot of the writing but it's not like we know that was how it always was going to be or because of the massive changes. It's still his fault for how the movies turned out.

If George Lucas is that bad of a storyteller to yall it just goes to kinda show how much yall have overhyped Star Wars from the start to now apparently.

So what you're saying is once one puts out trash, no matter how great said person was, they could never show any signs of greatness ever again?

Basically, a lot of the die hard fans seem to have took the prequels too hard. Now they hate George. No matter what. To the point the dude who started this is a different person entirely :lol: Probably didn't help that he ******* on the fans for their negative reaction when the prequels were all done (makes more sense now cuz negative reaction is what made him change what he originally intended).

Last edited:

This.

That's not what I'm saying at all

Actually, it's the opposite of that

I believe that the prequels are Lucas at his purest...he was surrounded by sycophants and all of his ideas and direction were totally unfiltered

So then you completely do not believe the "massive changes" to the story stuff that was mentioned?

Last edited:
Why does "massive changes" have to mean that Jar Jar was a Sith?

Again, that's framing it up to fall in line with the theory

Back
Top Bottom