JASON KIDD APPRECIATION

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Most DEFINITELY glad I got to see this dude play.

Nothing about his triple-doubles? :nerd: [quote name="worldbeefreeg"]Best PG since Magic imo

Definition of making the guys around him better, had an unreal ability to control the flow of the game.[/quote]All.

Of.

THAT.

[quote name="green rhino123"]i can't remember, did he used to beat his wife?[/quote]I think so, yes. at least there was a trial about it. And?

How did he play 19 seasons when I remember watching him at Cal and I'm still young? Oh wait.
embarassed.gif

I always wished that he would come home and sign w/ the Warriors and save the franchise. Can't blame him, the front office was terrible for 90% of his career. :smh:

When I was a little kid I remember my uncles telling me stories about this dude at St. Joes (his HS) that was killing everyone and would go on to be a star in the NBA. Well it was Kidd.

One of the best to ever do it, besides my man Gary Payton (bias).

Pleasure watching him play.

Grass Valley's finest. :pimp: :lol:

Child hood hero for me growing up, always wanted to see him in a Warriors jersey and end our PG troubles.

Last edited:
:nthat: Sad to see another one of my childhood athletes retire. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, no questions asked.

Last edited:
My nougat. :pimp:

Kidd to Kenyon. :pimp:

Seeing him team up with my favorite player, VC, was a joy to watch.

Glad he eventually won a title.

Kenyon Martin (Yes I went there)
Richard Jefferson
Brian Scalabrine
Anthony Johnson
Mikki Moore
Todd MacCulloch
Shawn Marion (Yes I went there)
Jason Collins

Are just some of the guys in his career that should be thanking him today. He got them $$$$$$$ in there careers that they never would of received if it was not for him. Everyone on here know my feelings on Kidd.

Piece of my childhood growing up went away with Kidd retiring. Will be there for the jersey retirement in BROOKLYN. :smokin :smokin :smokin

^this. greatest pg of my era

but he needs to thank dirk, jet, cuban, tyson, etc for getting him that chip

Last edited:
Ultimate PG. You could put prime Kidd in a time machine and bring him to any era of the NBA past, present or even future and he'd be successful on any team, regardless of system.

It's why he was one of the better All-Star game PGs of all time because he knew he couldn't score as well as the other 4 guys on the floor with him so he'd just focus on setting them all up.

OMG, i still remember those PS threads cracking on his son's head :rofl: :rofl:

Kidd was a pleasure to watch his whole career. My favorite moments with Kidd was when he turned that sorry *** Nets team into contenders. He should've gotten a ring there. I was one of the many to be so happy for him to finally get a ring. Last a definitely not least, it was also a pleasure to see him in my beloved orange and blue :pimp:

First Ballot HOFer without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom