Jason Kidd vs. Mike Woodson topic.

Joined Feb 13, 2001
Woodson should get a T if J.Kidd deliberately did that to show that he's BEEN on the court the whole game....

Joined Apr 7, 2008
One of the smartest players out there....at first i was like what the ####? then i was like

and he came back and knocked down that 3

Joined Nov 19, 2005
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

was watching my knicks, any 1 care to elaborate?
Coach Woodson was on the court and Kidd just dribbled down put his forearm out and hit him Woodson. Coach on the floor=technical. Lulz

Joined Dec 9, 2002
i don't like the mavs anymore, and kidd is a horrible fit for their system. it's like watching the old timers at the Y.

Hawks need some confidence. Crawford is the only Hawk with some guts.

homer

Banned
Joined Aug 5, 2007
Jkidd just straight up flexing his mental superiority this whole game.

Joined May 19, 2004
I was hoping the Hawks would go scoreless in OT. @%@$ you, Josh Smith, for ruining that dream.

Joined Sep 6, 2007
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i don't like the mavs anymore, and kidd is a horrible fit for their system. it's like watching the old timers at the Y.

Hawks need some confidence. Crawford is the only Hawk with some guts.
I disagree. J-Kidd pushes the ball most of the times which leads to easy buckets for the Mavs. Also, the fact that he's been hitting the three ball this year makes the Mavs that much dangerous from the perimeter.  He's putting up a crazy stat line in this game 19 points, 16 rebounds, 17 assists

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now