Jason Kidd vs. Mike Woodson topic.

It may or may not have been smart because he damn near tackled Woodson to get the contact, but it was sure as hell slick.

Originally Posted by DMan14

woodson lucky he didnt get a fat lip from kidd. dude wouldve smacked the eyebrows off him

laugh.gif

There are not too many cats in the NBA who are smart enough to consider doing that in a crucial moment of a game. Truly heads up play by Kidd...This is something that Woodson and MANY other coaches do....they hang a little bit on the court while the play is going on. If you don't want to risk your team going in the penalty w. a T, then keep your @%* on the actual sidelines.

Mike Woodson is a moron. WTH is he doing on the court in the first place? The thing is that even if Jason did it completely on purpose, he has every right to. He has the right to dribble anywhere he wants on the court if he has the ball, and if a coach is stupid enough to be filling some of that space, he deserves to be punished like that. Mike Woodson should be screaming at himself, it's his own damn fault.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Couldn't imagine how much yall would hate Lebron if he did such a thing... yet Kid gets praised lol NT is funny

But damn Kidds stat line was ridiculous Mavs are looking pretty solid now

G this like the 2nd or third time you've done this "if Lebron did this" *!+! on here. Let it go. You sound like his publicist or some *!+!.
this.
Didn't watch this live but this was a great play by Kidd. He was so sick last night. 3rd guy to have 15+, 15+ and 15+ since 1981
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Couldn't imagine how much yall would hate Lebron if he did such a thing... yet Kid gets praised lol NT is funny

But damn Kidds stat line was ridiculous Mavs are looking pretty solid now

This.  And I'm not even a LeBron fan hardcore.

this was such a good game....one of the best this season.....especially when they were trading 3's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Funny thing is, is that the refs were probably more than happy to T him up since he was on the court complaining
laugh.gif
he wasn't complaining....he was just cheering on his guys....
I had just flip the channel and just saw the end results....with the "F just happen?
nerd.gif
"..
Smart move by kidd....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Funny thing is, is that the refs were probably more than happy to T him up since he was on the court complaining
laugh.gif
he wasn't complaining....he was just cheering on his guys....
laugh.gif
really? he's an idiot for that then

And people wonder why he's still one of the best PGs in the game... at :21, you're basically getting yourself a free point and the ball.

Since this is NT, the land of And 1 and overrating EVERYBODY I'll get flamed for this but,

Jason Kidd's mental skills > ANY point guard in the league's athleticism... they are point guards after all.

While I think it was a very slick (pretty much to the point of being dirty), Woodson shouldn't have been on the court and it was incredibly smart of Kidd. I was rooting for the Mavs, so good to see them win.

And yes, if this was LeBron or Kobe, NT would be going wild -- calling names, posting photoshops and gifs, the whole nine.
laugh.gif

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line.

all you dudes whining about Kidd initiating the contact, DUHHHHH that was the whole point. Kidd saw an opportunity to get a free point and another possession in crunch time. Coaches shouldnt be on the floor during game play its the rules...whats the issue? Theres no morals in basketball get over yourselves suckas.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line.
Tell the coach to get the hell off the court then.
roll.gif

smh.gif
We know Kidd initiated the contact. The fact is, Woodson shouldn't be standing on the court. If he hadn't been standing on the court and overstepping his boundaries, it never would have happened in the first place. You sittin here talking about "real hoopers"....the man is a 10 time all-star and a top 5 PG of all time. I'll take his credentials over yours.

smh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom