Jason Kidd vs. Mike Woodson topic.

24odl49.jpg

That was a brilliant sonning by Kidd. "Woody" was MAD. Kidd's performance tonight should've brought a tear to the eyes of every basketball purist. He might still be playing at 40, we could only be so blessed.

Just a veteran move by Kidd IMO. Woodson was on the court and tried getting out of the way, but it wasn't in time. Kidd did stick his arm out to make sure there would be contact though.

I also like how all the bigs (Haywood, Nowitzki, and Smith) were the ones breaking up their teammates and the little ones were all talking and getting in each others faces.

Funny thing is, is that the refs were probably more than happy to T him up since he was on the court complaining
laugh.gif

woodson lucky he didnt get a fat lip from kidd. dude wouldve smacked the eyebrows off him

Couldn't imagine how much yall would hate Lebron if he did such a thing... yet Kid gets praised lol NT is funny

But damn Kidds stat line was ridiculous Mavs are looking pretty solid now

weak imo. kidd initiated the contact. i see why people would say it's a 'smart play' but it's bogus to me.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Couldn't imagine how much yall would hate Lebron if he did such a thing... yet Kid gets praised lol NT is funny

But damn Kidds stat line was ridiculous Mavs are looking pretty solid now

G this like the 2nd or third time you've done this "if Lebron did this" *!+! on here. Let it go. You sound like his publicist or some *!+!.

indifferent.gif
how is it bogus? woodson still made contact with a player on the court, even if he got his toes on the sideline.

it's woodson's fault for putting himself in that situation and not recognizing it until it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom