Jason Kidd vs. Mike Woodson topic.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line.
I think this is just a little over your head.  Which is odd, @!*% is fairly simple.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Couldn't imagine how much yall would hate Lebron if he did such a thing... yet Kid gets praised lol NT is funny

But damn Kidds stat line was ridiculous Mavs are looking pretty solid now

This.  And I'm not even a LeBron fan hardcore.

bron wouldn't have the balls to do it, so theres no sense wondering what the reaction would be

Why does the "If Lebron did this NT would be hating" card get pulled in every damn thread when another player does something?
We already know there's people that don't like him, but why does it matter so much to some of you?

Woodson was an idiot for being on the court anyways. There's a rule about that and Kidd made him pay the price by breaking it.

So what if kidd initiated the contact, it was woodson's fault for stepping on the court, and he had to penalty, which was the game.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Again, I say, JKIDD INITIATED THE CONTACT. In other words, JKidd is the reason there was contact, not the coach. I bet the same people talking about 'it's a smart heads up play' are the same people who condone flopping talking about 'it sells the foul'
smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line.

roll.gif

Must be down with that sportsmanship commercial
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

smh.gif

roll.gif

check the bible
33o5j75.gif

Section IV—The Coach and Others
   a. The coach’s position may be on or off the bench from the 28' hash mark to the baseline. They are permitted between the 28' hash mark and the midcourt line to relay information to players but must return to the bench side of the 28' hash mark immediately or be called for a non-unsportsmanlike technical foul.

Section V—Conduct
   d. A technical foul shall be assessed for unsportsmanlike tactics such as:
   (5) A coach entering onto the court without permission of an official.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

smh.gif
play with some dignity. Real hoopers, like myself, don't go for such shenanigans. Kidd was trying to win on a technicality, and that's not my style, I like to win because of basketball. not because i exploited the fact that the coach is too energetic and I 'accidentally' run into him to get sent to the line

Must be down with that sportsmanship commercial
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/wUUGz3WuqJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&

roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Kidd trying to win on a technicality...

Maybe you missed him knocking down jumper after jumper and dominating the 4th quarter... Making plays on both ends for himself and his teammates...

'Real' hoopers recognize and appreciate the level Jason Kidd played at Friday night. A masterpiece of a basketball game.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Smart play, but Kidd should have more respect to pull a move like that.
I'm glad someone understands.  

All son had to do was tell a ref 'yo, get this cat off the floor, he deserves a tech'. 
It's whatever tho.  I don't even care about the Mavs so it doesn't matter to me. 

If this was done to a more respected, successful coach, alot of people would be going ham on Kidd...but this is Mike Woodson folks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kidd's Career>Woodson's Career

But it was a smart move though to get the free point, and a turning point to winning the game along with his Three Pointer right after.

Veteran play, but I'd you watch the replay, Woodson actaully tries to get outta the way at the last second.

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

Veteran play, but I'd you watch the replay, Woodson actaully tries to get outta the way at the last second.

So?

The moron is ON THE COURT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Funny thing is, is that the refs were probably more than happy to T him up since he was on the court complaining
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
just saw the clip of Jason Kidd on PTI LMAO thats great tho doing whatever it takes to help ya team win

Back
Top Bottom