Jason LRG hoody in the--DMV--

yeah i called...my bad....that 10% could of gone to shipping..i just forgot....def a good look cause it was a hassle to get a dead serious hoody...never was able to get it until the re release in europe. but i appriciate it ..
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Dimez you should have hit me up, I could have picked it up from Social Study this evening and drop it off to you tomorrow. I am around your way on Wednesdays.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

DAMN.....I KNOW THEY DIDNT SHIP OUT YET I WONDERING IF I CAN CANCEL THE SHIPPING...IF I CAN I WILL LET YOU KNOW...SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AGAIN..I GOT A NEW PHONE AND MY OTHER IS DEAD SO I CANT GET MY CONTACTS OUT OF IT
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

YEAH I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM....THEY SAID IT CAN BE PICKED UP...DO YOU MIND TACTUS? THEY ALSO SAID THEY GOT 15 BOXES OF NEW NIKE SO YOU MAY WANNA CHECK IT OUT.
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Jesus Christo, instead of being a dou**e bag like you, I picked up the phone. "Hey how much is this Jason Hoody?" "110, 115 with tax" "thanks man" Boom, done, simple.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

125 if you do shipping...ian you should hit them up before they sell out...i know someone gonna get the bright idea to resell them and buy them all up...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

went into 2 legends yesterday around noon: one at pembroke and military circle

pembroke was putting up the displays soon i walked in, they had 4 blacc and 4 red(i think it was red?). Military had a couple grey and red ones. all retail (110)..they straight i dont like the mask @#%$ tho (detachable)

heres the blacc/charcoal colored jank(hella bright in there):

up against the wall should be gettin theirs today....if they een got em...i give em by friday night to be gone

Quote:
Jesus Christo, instead of being a dou**e bag like you, I picked up the phone. "Hey how much is this Jason Hoody?" "110, 115 with tax" "thanks man" Boom, done, simple.
:rofl:
roll.gif
*back to being a jerk*
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
"Eyes" is that you?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

^
My "level" you say? Not worth the time, effort, or reputation. lol.

D81 (in no relation to D51 of course) - If it don't apply, no need to respond, as usual.

Won't catch me Uptown wearing these joints.

I could get away with it in Richmond... I think.

Naw, I take that back...

lol.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
Haha, not yet, I need to step up my patience to be able to edit my font to yellow, and I needed to end it with a pre-90's hip hop or sitcom quote. But I'm almost on your level man.

told you...but i dont think these are hype as the ds hoody....i think imma be dissapointed when it comes in...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS

Get your wear out of these fellas, I think this will definintely be one of those "What the hell was I thinking?" moments in a couple of years! Maybe months. lol

Back
Top Bottom