Jason LRG hoody in the--DMV--

Quote:
My "level" you say? Not worth the time, effort, or reputation. lol.
I KEED I KEED :rofl:
roll.gif
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Yeah the have them at Last stop at Aurundel Mills, I got one I think they have about 5 left, I got the last black one they had. They are all big sizes though. Personally I like this hoody better than the dead serious one. If you take the actual mask off of it, it looks very clean.
<---- I <3 mi vida....

"crabcakes and football, thats what maryland does!"[b/]
-Maryland's Fi

UP AGAINST THE WALL WILL GET BOTH THE BLACK AND THE GREY ONE BUT NOT THE RED ONE THE BUYER'S DID NOT ORDER IT.UP AGAINST THE WALL WHEATON WILL GET 4 GREY AND 5 BLACK I'LL LET YALL KNO WHEN WE GET EM IN EXACTLY SOME TIME IN NEXT TWO WEEKS.

~CHRIS

Last Stop...Oxon Hill...Rivertown
black..red and grey..
as of about 4pm
"try not to judge a man by the price of his kicks"

Quote:
someone scoop me a red.
ill throw in an extra 20...
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

I ust cop'd a handful of these...it's not too bad without the mask. They are pretty young fitting though...it's really just a striped hoody. Maks makes it weak IMO.

PM me.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
I GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS...
LIKE. OR LOVE.

yeah im glad im a small dude....i had a feeling they were gonna fit tight.....wish i had more sleeave room but no complaint...imma lose 15 pounds anyway this winter....

i would say if yall resell them wait a few weeks...you will get more money then....
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

^^^ Why do you think that?
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

because right now they are selling out but everyone that is buy them is buying them to sell on ebay so right now ebay is going to be oversaturated with these hoodies...thats why they are selling for so low....when most are gone thats when to sell
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

They're selling at about $160-175. That's not THAT low.

If they cost $116.50...plus about $7 in fees...you still pull in a minimum of like $40.

Hardly any of us make that in an hours work...so it's darn good for one item.

I use UPS now, after USPS screwed up so much...so I never have to leave the house or my desk to ship.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

I need a Michael Myers coat/jacket with hood.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

need one in a size M or L...which store in the area still has one?
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

Anyone want one gunranteed let me know only gotta pay $40 over retail plus i'll ship it to you let me know what size and color NO REDS.Get at me inbox me.Or just repost on this.

No B.S.T. amigo...

If we can't do it...you can't.
Sig check...
THE DAY IS NEAR.
ONLY WEEKS AWAY.
LIKE. OR LOVE.

That red one is hurtin'.

But you still look like a fool. :smh:
smh.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother