Jason Mayden & the Air Jordan 2009

hollakid619

Banned
The designer of the Air Jordan 2009 gives us some insight...�
sick.gif

thanks for the vid. it's an impressive functionality standpoint but totally fails on the asthetic side.

thanks for the vid...kinda interested in trying these out on the court after seeing that, but will still most likely pass cause they are just too ugly

a bit nice good looking but 190$ is a bit too steep for the way the eceonmy is at right now. for 100$ i would cop though

i cant evn imagine myself wearing them with jeans. ima wait to see more CW. lyk a flint CW

=( SO *@$!#%!!!!!! i remember my first pair! of jordan vi fourth grade. black infrared!!!! i've never been so hyped!!!! what in the world happened? i useto break necks when i was in fourth grade with my vi now, i can't bring myself to even touch this +%*$! i grew up watchin mj, it's not about the shoesfor me.

You guys are completed idiots. Its a basketball shoe. Not a %*+%@%% casual shoe. There not telling you to go out and wear your fresh supreme shirt with it. Itis made for playing basketball. You wouldnt wear Jordan cleats out in the streets (what am I thinking some of you guys were dumb enough to ask if you couldtake the cleats out).

Just because dude couldnt afford J's growin up doesnt mean he had to combine the looks of all the shoes he grew up wearin
indifferent.gif
And1, shaqs, and those platform/spring walking shoes. These are acomplete disgrace compared to the 23's

Originally Posted by MH602

Just because dude couldnt afford J's growin up doesnt mean he had to combine the looks of all the shoes he grew up wearin
indifferent.gif
And1, shaqs, and those platform/spring walking shoes. These are a complete disgrace compared to the 23's
That's what people said about the XX3s when they first saw them. Now look......

Originally Posted by Rafool

indifferent.gif
And1, shaqs, and those platform/spring walking shoes. These are a complete disgrace compared to the 23's

So people were sayin the 23's were horrible compared to the 21's and 22's? I doubt that, these 2009's are just as bad as the 22's actuallythey are very similar and i hate both

thanks for the vid bro, interesting points with the technology...

these are basketball shoes, so no their not going to look good with jeans, they're made to be modern design, light weight, and allow you to play basketballbetter

not saying id cop em, but the new jordans are always trashed at first, then the hype builds...

laugh.gif
at dudes talkn bout wearing them with jeans and what not....the shoe is based on performance so if u dont like the look dont buy but I really wanna hoopin these and see how they actually perform b/c it is a basketball shoe

Originally Posted by Rafool

indifferent.gif

So people were sayin the 23's were horrible compared to the 21's and 22's? I doubt that, these 2009's are just as bad as the 22's actually they are very similar and i hate both
People were saying that the XX3s were ugly and not a good way to end it. When pics first surfaced on NT people didn't like the XX3s at all.

Back
Top Bottom