Jason Mayden & the Air Jordan 2009

Jeans are jeans, any garbage looks good with jeans.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by MH602

Just because dude couldnt afford J's growin up doesnt mean he had to combine the looks of all the shoes he grew up wearin
indifferent.gif
And1, shaqs, and those platform/spring walking shoes. These are a complete disgrace compared to the 23's
That's what people said about the XX3s when they first saw them. Now look......

So people were sayin the 23's were horrible compared to the 21's and 22's? I doubt that, these 2009's are just as bad as the 22's actually they are very similar and i hate both
People were saying that the XX3s were ugly and not a good way to end it. When pics first surfaced on NT people didn't like the XX3s at all.
True but I think that was only because the white/varsity-red colorway had his signature all over it
sick.gif
. But the rest of the colors were pretty decent. I dont see that happening withthis shoe. Anyone else agree?

They should have just did a cool grey colorway seriously to replace that white.
Also, do a black/red color since it already resembles the XIV's.

Just because dude couldnt afford J's growin up doesnt mean he had to combine the looks of all the shoes he grew up wearin
indifferent.gif
And1, shaqs, and those platform/spring walking shoes. These are a complete disgrace compared to the 23's

So people were sayin the 23's were horrible compared to the 21's and 22's? I doubt that, these 2009's are just as bad as the 22's actually they are very similar and i hate both
People were saying that the XX3s were ugly and not a good way to end it. When pics first surfaced on NT people didn't like the XX3s at all.

Yeah Rafool is right. After pics leaked of the XX3 most people didn't like them and said they looked like And 1's. Now everyone loves them.

But I don't think the same will happen for the 2009. I think these will go straight to clearance just like the XX2's.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You guys are completed idiots. Its a basketball shoe. Not a %*+%@%% casual shoe. There not telling you to go out and wear your fresh supreme shirt with it. It is made for playing basketball. You wouldnt wear Jordan cleats out in the streets (what am I thinking some of you guys were dumb enough to ask if you could take the cleats out).
the "gimmick" of the air jordan line since the day tinker hatfield made the III's was to combine performance with "luxurystyle" asthetics and something you would WANT to rock off court....

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

indifferent.gif

True but I think that was only because the white/varsity-red colorway had his signature all over it
sick.gif
. But the rest of the colors were pretty decent. I dont see that happening with this shoe. Anyone else agree?

No i fully disagree... I think the Allstar is one of the nicer CWs

thanks for the vid. the shoes look very interesting. i wonder how it will perform on the courts..

I think the shoe is simply beautiful. I can't wait to try these bad boys on for ball when they come out.

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

indifferent.gif

sick.gif
. But the rest of the colors were pretty decent. I dont see that happening with this shoe. Anyone else agree?

No i fully disagree... I think the Allstar is one of the nicer CWs

naw I think the sleath and the motorsport were the best looking CW's.

Back
Top Bottom