Jason Richardson spending quality time with his son

from jrich23 twitter

@ChrisHK don't take rejection well huh. Listen computer geek get a life n do have the things I did n maybe I'll follow u.4:08 PM Apr 25th from TwitterBerryhttp://orangatame.com/products/twitterberry/
eek.gif
youngcheezy?

LeBron's son at ball > J.Rich's son

But thats obvious because..

LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

j.rich

no hate, just curious.

do you genuinely follow jason richardson's life like that? like does it entertain you, like a hobby?
or do you do it because that's your niketalk persona?

again, no hate.

why does this desreve its own thread??

maybe like 4 years ago when he was actually doing somehting... now hes just getting punked when he tries to do his old dunks

him and you both take L's

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

to tell the truth back in the day i really actually thought i was funny, but i soon realized i am acting quite childish and that i never came off as even slightly humorous to anyone.

however since i for some reason feel like being an annoyance on a small shoe website makes me somewhat famous im going to continue with this bafoonery instead of conveying intelligent thought and being a positive part of the community.

soon i will be the most famous person on earth and have 30 girlfriends and like, like,....... like $4000!!!!!!!! (do you know how many months of warcraft that is???!!!!)

also being as i STRIVE for the attention that my mommy never gave me this avenue affords me the extra attention im desperate for.

because as long as all of your eyes are on me im whole on the inside and it doesnt matter that none of the females will look my way in real life.

your random distain for me is better than the nothingness that envelopes my waking hours.
you know what cheezy?

for once i agree with you.

most 3 year olds I know/seen can't even lift a basketball. this kid's even using the glass to shoot
eek.gif
laugh.gif
its unfair. his shooting form's better than most dudes I see on the court.

good job J-Rich

I was just thinking.
You post that stuff, cuz you wish you were in that kids position right? Like J-Rich would hold you in his arms AND play some games with you, wouldnt that beyour dream?

Damn, twice this thread was on its way to the back pages and you people keep bringing it up.

It shouldn't have been started in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom