Jason Richardson to participate in the 2010 dunk contest!

Tonight after the game, Ced Ceballos interviewed J Rich and said something to the extent of "Man, you were really flyin' out there tonight. LeBron says he is in for the dunk contest, how about you and an attempt at title number three?" and J Rich thought about it for a second, smiled, and said, "If Lebron is doing it, I'm doing it."
watch LeBronze gets cold feet

capt.21204a43e7b2478ab1c959e3243f664f.thunder_suns_basketball_pnu104.jpg

im all for big names getting in but they better take the stupid rules out and go back to old school scores and stuff. no fan crap and if more then 4 peoplewant to do it let more then 4 in.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Well LeBron ain't doing it so don't get the jergens ready just yet.
That's too late. He used up 1/3 of the bottle when J-Rich dunked last night, 1/3 during the interview, and 1/3 while typing this.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Well LeBron ain't doing it so don't get the jergens ready just yet.
That's what I'm thinking

I can see something "coming up" thatll bar him from participating

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im all for big names getting in but they better take the stupid rules out and go back to old school scores and stuff. no fan crap and if more then 4 people want to do it let more then 4 in.
co-sign... get rid of that shooting stars crap and let 4 more dunkers in

Go back to 8 contestants, 30 seconds to complete a dunk

i want Lebron, J-Rich, Dwight(no dumb @+$ props or spandex jerseys), Josh Smith, Joe Alexander, Vince, JR Smith, and whatever potentially good rookie thatcomes out.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
My boy J Rich!!! If this happens, it's a WRAP for Bron. J Rich probably themost under appreciated Slam Dunk champ cause he's not a "household superstar."

They definitely need to take out fan voting though or Bron already won it.

Hopefully James White can sign on with a team next year. If that happens, this'll be the most hyped contest since the Vince year.

Not sure if I believe Cheezy though...maybe it was a slow J-Rich news day and he made this whole thing up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

They have to bring Nate back...so Nate, Lebron, J-Rich, VC
pimp.gif

Vince wouldn't be down though..

^ Did he? Didn't see that...I'm glad though. It would be his 4th dunk contest and how many new dunks can a 5"9' guy show us that wehaven't seen?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im all for big names getting in but they better take the stupid rules out and go back to old school scores and stuff.
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Go back to 8 contestants, 30 seconds to complete a dunk

co-sign on both points.

J-Rich, Bron, VC, Josh Smith & (SOMEBODY SIGN JAMES WHITE!!!)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom