Jason Richardson to participate in the 2010 dunk contest!

Kobe? Hell no.

He won the dunk contest by doing the between the leg dunk.
laugh.gif
and obviously he cant get up that high anymore..

Lebron and Jrich? ...this could get interesting.

I hope it happens..

Lets have people that actually dunk in games...

Nothing against Nate and Rudy, but we dont see dunk highlights every day from these guys.

vince has aged and all, but i bet he still can pull some dunks
wouldnt it be crazy to see him 10 yrs after he won his first

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Lets have people that actually dunk in games...

Nothing against Nate and Rudy, but we dont see dunk highlights every day from these guys.
why? i would rather see guys who you KNOW can jump/dunk, regardless of whether they have that many in-game opportunities.

most of America has never seen James White dunk in a game, but you can be sure they would get up out their seats if he was in the dunking in the dunk contest.

i dont know why people wanna see wade in the dunk contest

some people always bring him up in these types of discussions

not talking about this thread though, seeing as how he hasnt been mentioned

Originally Posted by nublee

<Magic> The Dunk Contest is BACK!</Magic>
YES!!!
laugh.gif

Anyway, I've always thought Jason Richardson has been overrated in the dunk contest. Don't get me wrong he's had some nice dunks, but not likeVince Carter...

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im all for big names getting in but they better take the stupid rules out and go back to old school scores and stuff.
Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Go back to 8 contestants, 30 seconds to complete a dunk

co-sign on both points.

J-Rich, Bron, VC, Josh Smith & (SOMEBODY SIGN JAMES WHITE!!!)
pimp.gif
I say throw James White in there whether or not he's signed. Just promote it as some NBDL vs. NBA dunk contest thing and toss him in there.J-Rich back in a dunk contest
pimp.gif
. I think he'd kill Lebron in the dunkcontest regardless of his age and injury slowing him down a bit. Like with Lebron's high school dunk contest I don't see him doing much but showing offhis hops. He's just not as creative, and that's 50% off the contest right there.

people saying kobe and vince, cmon guys.
they better change up some of these rules though.

Yep, 8 contestants is a must. Having two rounds, four contestants is horrible. But I'm not sure.. does J-Rich have any tricks left to win itagain? I'm not saying he can't dunk anymore but it'll be 6 years since he last won it.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Yep, 8 contestants is a must. Having two rounds, four contestants is horrible. But I'm not sure.. does J-Rich have any tricks left to win it again? I'm not saying he can't dunk anymore but it'll be 6 years since he last won it.

6 years of plotting

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

lol@people saying vince. dude body is too old for dunk contest.

he only plays 40 games a year not like he's tired or anything, he should be able to participate in a dunk contest

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Source?

I'm calling shenanigans.
Exactly, Cheezy's provided no source and do we really think he's credible enough just to believe off word?

Back
Top Bottom