Jason Williams "White chocolate" Appreciation thread!

So much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

good player.. fun to watch.. only going to memphis put shackles on his game... still dont like the name "white chocolate".. like white people cant have a flashy game.. either way...i remember paul pierce, vince carter and jason williams fighting for rookie of the year
Yeah Memphis did put shackles on his game...and the thing about white dudes being flashy is Pistol Pete was one of the best to ever do it in terms of ball handling and passing so I wouldn't say white people couldn't have a flashy game by giving him that nickname. I just think Jason was doing it in an era where it was mostly black dudes being flashy, and had Pistol Pete come on the scene later the perception probably would have been different.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

good player.. fun to watch.. only going to memphis put shackles on his game... still dont like the name "white chocolate".. like white people cant have a flashy game.. either way...i remember paul pierce, vince carter and jason williams fighting for rookie of the year
Yeah Memphis did put shackles on his game...and the thing about white dudes being flashy is Pistol Pete was one of the best to ever do it in terms of ball handling and passing so I wouldn't say white people couldn't have a flashy game by giving him that nickname. I just think Jason was doing it in an era where it was mostly black dudes being flashy, and had Pistol Pete come on the scene later the perception probably would have been different.

Jason Williams showing love to Moss :smokin

Jason Williams and Chris Webber 1999 Up Close Interview - YouTube

I wish Brett Nelson made it as a pro , he was a better high school player than Jason . I love my Gators

All time top three favorite player
My lineage of favorite basketball players

Larry Bird

Mark Price

White Chocolate

Keyon Dooling

Marcus Banks

Will Bynum

I think Price, Bynum, and Williams were the ones that had be glued to my TV whenever they played.

I probably have every National TV White Chocolate game up through he left fo MEM.

I wish Brett Nelson made it as a pro , he was a better high school player than Jason . I love my Gators
Ah, Brett Nelson. I remember reading about him in Prep Stars back in the day. They always said he was the 2nd coming.

I have a co-worker from Charleston that says Brett was some trash though. 

Back
Top Bottom