Javaris Crittenten wanted in shooting death of mother of 4

king.jpg

but it wasn't his intent to though, she died from a shoot to the hip, it was an accident, the law is the law

Originally Posted by luxurious24

but it wasn't his intent to though, she died from a shoot to the hip, it was an accident, the law is the law
It was his intend to go after the victim family

He the one who fire the shot. Don't matter who he was aiming for. It still kill someone.

Good luck trying to get anything less than 25 years to life

RIP.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It was his intend to go after the victim family

He the one who fire the shot. Don't matter who he was aiming for. It still kill someone.

Good luck trying to get anything less than 25 years to life

RIP.

first off, rip this poor woman.  sad story for people to be acting reckless like this after you've been given so much, and i feel for those 4 kids more than anything.

moving on..
i don't think you understand what the man is asking.  the jury is who hears all of the emotional sob story stuff, and they alone decide whether or not to convict.  the judge decides the sentencing, which is what you are suggesting.  neither the jury nor the judge (to an extent) decides what javaris is going to be CHARGED with.
now i'm not too well-versed in crim law, but it honestly depends on jav's past crim background, intent (he didn't intend to kill that SPECIFIC woman, although he did have premeditated intent for similar circumstance), willingness to cooperate (which really doesn't matter in a case like this), etc.  he could get an amazing plea deal to involuntary manslaughter, or he could get first degree murder double life +%!* who knows.  considering he just got into that rap with gil, i wouldn't say he fares too well in this situation.

smh at the stupidity of some people.  its a damn shame that a whole family is going to suffer insurmountably because of this.

Im seriously mad at this dude. Dude is (was) an NBA player!
No reason to even be walking around with a gun.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Im seriously mad at this dude. Dude is (was) an NBA player!
No reason to even be walking around with a gun.
And on top of that we'll hear the usual outcry of "thug league" on top of this from the NBA haters who have been in hibernation for the last ten years.

would this be voluntary manslaughter or first degree?
Killing a mother of 4 ? Smh how about you try the death penalty

i'm not going to say death penalty but he doing at least 25 off this....dude had targets....he just missed the target
30t6p3b.gif
......n' should've had some on payroll do his dirt

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

would this be voluntary manslaughter or first degree?
Killing a mother of 4 ? Smh how about you try the death penalty

i'm not going to say death penalty but he doing at least 25 off this....dude had targets....he just missed the target
30t6p3b.gif
......n' should've had some on payroll do his dirt
Why not the death penalty? Save the time and money and just kill the dude if he really did it. I'm 100% for the death penalty but idiots like this need to be killed. Killing a mother of 4? Kill anyone is bad but killing a mother of 4 is worse.

Trust, it's better to lock that _ up for football numbers than to just kill him. Right now, In Crit's situation I bet that man is wishing they would just kill him rather than let him do that long distance marathon in the bing.

This should classify as gang violence.  Sorry to say but he should get the death penalty... seeing that it was premeditated that he was going to kill someone and all. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

This should classify as gang violence.  Sorry to say but he should get the death penalty... seeing that it was premeditated that he was going to kill someone and all. 
30t6p3b.gif
Okay.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
Okay.

Okay.

Glad you had such an insightful thought to share with everyone... now gtfooh.

Gangbangers get slapped harder than your average criminal in the court system.  He was trying to act like a street thug, now treat him as one.  Charge him hard and give him the death sentence.

i had a feelin he was bout that life...he been hangin wit all them duct tape %%##@! lateley

This chick had 4 kids by the time she was 22 and was walking around the streets with dudes that robbed Crittenten's house along with others I would think. Not saying that accidentally killing anybody is right but let's not act like this girl and the guys she was with were saints. She was putting herself in the wrong situations to begin with. If you hang around people that do dirt like that you better accept the consequences. It's a shame that a mother of 4 kids thought those were the best people she should be chillin with in the middle of the hood.

Back
Top Bottom