jawbone up or nike fuel

Do any of u use these bands to track your daily stuff? Which one is better?

IS IT WORTH THE 130$$

nike fuel 
nthat.gif

i have a jawbone up...

its cool... i wouldnt pay one thirty for it...

the coolest part is the sleep pattern tracker. the only problem is that you have to remember to set the thing to certain settings "sleep, awake". it wears off, though... I mean, yeah, it tells me about the sleep patterns, but then what? :lol:

you can join up w/ friends, but nobody has it.

people always ask me about it cuz it looks pretty dope... but on the real, i dont eem charge mine much less sync it anymore. just put it on as an accessory...

this thing would be dopeness if it was part watch...

Check the thread in the Nike forum about the fuel band. I was going to buy one myself but have heard of people having to return it multiple times.

just work out more if you're worried about being active put the $130 towards some quality supplements or use it for some healthy grocery trips

just work out more if you're worried about being active put the $130 towards some quality supplements or use it for some healthy grocery trips
I'd do this. Or get some nice workout shoes or clothes. A few of my coworkers have the fuel bands. They loved it at first and would go walk around to meet their daily target or whatever metric is set. The novelty wore down quickly though. They no longer use them. Probably collecting dust somewhere now.

I was hooked on the Up Band when I first got it. Now I don't even bother to charge it. Don't think it's worth $130

Only thing I do i use is nike+ app on my iPhone, and mix that with a bunch of friends competing, I'm always motivated to use it and rack up miles.

I've always been tempted to get the wrist band but seemed a little gimmicky, glad to see I was right by what other people are saying.

Back
Top Bottom