Jay Electronica is a bootleg....

I've heard 3 songs by him, was not impressed, and really not checkin for him. But isn't he like 34? Even Plies and Rick Ross were younger than that before
they blew up.

roll.gif
at the comparison. Jay Elect >>>>>>>>

Similar content but Jay's flow, voice and production is much better than Priest's.

Plus Jay's bars are more layered and esoteric.

If anything he's a refined and evolved Killah Priest but Electronica just has flat out more lyrical ability and a greater presence on the mic for this statement to be valid IMO.

Only real similarity is the content matter.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I've heard 3 songs by him, was not impressed, and really not checkin for him. But isn't he like 34? Even Plies and Rick Ross were younger than that before
they blew up.

What does his age have to do with his ability to make good music?!

^Exactly. ******s. I see the comparison but I also think Jay is much better. I think Killah Priest tries to sound very concise and philosophical, and Jay is just being himself.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^Exactly. ******s. I see the comparison but I also think Jay is much better. I think Killah Priest tries to sound very concise and philosophical, and Jay is just being himself.
What can you provide that supports these thoughts?

Listened to Heavy Mental front to back about 3 times yesterday while I was putting my bed together and I was reminded of this thread.

this comparison is SPOT ON. Like dead !$$

If you listen to the entire Heavy Mental album from front to back I guarantee you will feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom