Jay from SLAMDUNKSPACE is a THIEF!!!

I returned those Remade/FAKE Space Jams on September 1st. However, Jay sent them from his Shipping Agent's address. For the whole month of September all he did was give me the run around saying I'll refund you once I meet up with my shipping agent  Blah Blah. I escalated the claim on Paypal but they couldn't refund me since the time period expired and Jay's address and his shipping agent's address are greater than 20 miles apart even though my tracking number shows its been delivered since September 1st. WTH. All they had me do was file a Global Econsumer complaint and email him numerous times to refund my money. Last I heard from Jay was on the 29th of September and he told me he's been planning his wedding and not to worry that he will get back to me on Oct. 5th but after numerous emails sent since then he hasn't emailed me back at all. Lession learned I guess. Whats also interesting is if you sell something and ship it from another address that isn't linked to your paypal account  and its greater than 20 miles away Paypal won't cover the buyer. The seller can just keep stating he never received the item or has no record of it and the buyer is screwed which is basically what Jay did. There you have it folks straight burned by slamdunkspace and paypal. BUYER BEWARE. I'm sure Jay had an extravagant wedding. Thanks for letting me vent

Originally Posted by 2BETHE1

I returned those Remade/FAKE Space Jams on September 1st. However, Jay sent them from his Shipping Agent's address. For the whole month of September all he did was give me the run around saying I'll refund you once I meet up with my shipping agent  Blah Blah. I escalated the claim on Paypal but they couldn't refund me since the time period expired and Jay's address and his shipping agent's address are greater than 20 miles apart even though my tracking number shows its been delivered since September 1st. WTH. All they had me do was file a Global Econsumer complaint and email him numerous times to refund my money. Last I heard from Jay was on the 29th of September and he told me he's been planning his wedding and not to worry that he will get back to me on Oct. 5th but after numerous emails sent since then he hasn't emailed me back at all. Lession learned I guess. Whats also interesting is if you sell something and ship it from another address that isn't linked to your paypal account  and its greater than 20 miles away Paypal won't cover the buyer. The seller can just keep stating he never received the item or has no record of it and the buyer is screwed which is basically what Jay did. There you have it folks straight burned by slamdunkspace and paypal. BUYER BEWARE. I'm sure Jay had an extravagant wedding. Thanks for letting me vent

You can still make a scandalous feedback about him through a Blog...Expose his paypal email, his address, his webstore...hope you'll get your money back...

Its funny after posting on NIKETALK he just refunded me out of the blue this morning. The power of NIKETALK FTW!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom