Jay Leno's last episode of The Tonight Show vol. see ya Jay, come on Conan

Originally Posted by chino905

And OMG is it just me or does Jimmy Fallon SUCK on Late Night. Dude is soo Lame and NOT funny at all. SMH.

Nah bro, you're not the only one. He really does suck

YO! I fell asleep before the show came on.
frown.gif
And I missed KeyshiaCole!?!?
mad.gif
This shhh is usually on my mind cuz it's a fear of mine, probably innate. I always figured Ol Man Jigga was shootin blanks too
laugh.gif
and to me that's just sad.
I have that fear, too.
laugh.gif
I'm getting old, bo.

And how can anyone hate Conan?
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I love Conan, but it makes me sad to see Leno leave.

Good thing he'll still be doing a show, hopefully it's more of the same.
Ditto to basically everything you said. And the ending was a nice ending. When does his new start?

September. Ant she was on for like 20 seconds. Anyone remwmber what question she was asked? LOL at Leno with the La Clippers joke in the opening. OO and JimmyFallon is the man!

YO! She only in my "dreams"
nerd.gif
for about 10 secs. before it getsmessy
ohwell.gif
so 20 secs. would've been straight. I love that woman.Daniel Gibson?
grin.gif

Reinforces my thinking that put me on a level playing field with ANY broad (financially, celebrity, etc.), I can bag.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

^ lol yea I guess living in the bay area maybe I took her for granted. Off top shes some where in rhe top 8 behind Nunu, Megan Good, Hale Berry and that chickfrom the Cosby Show.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Did everyone see Keyshia Cole in the Jaywalking segment?

Edit: Alright now that was a beautiful way to end the show

Thought that was her

Man today is a sad day I watch the show every day the last few years... and I +#%#@% hate Conan

keyshia looked niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
devil.gif
I need to see this.. youtube???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by chino905

And OMG is it just me or does Jimmy Fallon SUCK on Late Night. Dude is soo Lame and NOT funny at all. SMH.

Nah bro, you're not the only one. He really does suck
the roots > jimmy fallon.
i gotta agree with that. The Roots been carrying the show as of late.

Originally Posted by kash55

Saw it, it was nice.
But Conan's last episode was better.
cosign

i dont get why NBC is riding Leno so hard. just let him go, dont move him to a time slot one hour earlier. im sure Conan doesnt need a lead-in from Leno.
now you have Leno, then Conan, then Fallon, then Carson Daly. wth ... four late night shows in a row, OD

Just watched it on Hulu. Great, classy end to the Leno era. I've always preferred Jay Leno's monologues and skits over Letterman. Seems like peoplewatch Letterman for his personality, which pretty much carries the show, while Leno's show was always about the comedy.

I don't think Leno's new show will be great BUT, it's a better situation for NBC b/c the production costs of the show will be much less than havinga scripted series. I think it would have been better if it was only like Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead of every evening.

Leno will be missed though. He's been a constant for so long

Back
Top Bottom